Dean glared at her and she smirked as she walked away.

HOSPITAL

Dean, Sam and Cataleya entered the morgue, still wearing their shirts and ties, and blouse and skirt for Cataleya, and wore lab coats. The intern on duty had a name tag that read J. Manners.

Dean looked the name tag, calculating. "John."

"Jeff," the intern corrected.

"Jeff. I know that. Dr. Dworkin needs to see you in his office right away."

"But Dr. Dworkin's on vacation."

"Well, he's back," Cataleya said, offering an intimidating look for effect. "And he's pissed, and he's screaming, dude, so if I were you, I would... okay."

The intern ran off and Dean questioned, "Hey, those Satanists in Florida, they marked their victims, didn't they?"

"Yeah, reversed pentacle on the forehead," Sam said.

"Yeah. So much f-d up crap happens in Florida."

Cataleya shot him a look. "What did Florida ever do to you?"

"Do you ever get less annoying?"

"Touché."

He rolled his eyes and she smirked lightly.

Dean handed Sam and Cataleya a pair of latex gloves and put on a pair of his own. Sam opened a compartment and wheeled out a corpse to see a box between its legs.

"All right, open it," Dean said.

"You open it," Sam shot back.

"Wuss."

Cataleya rolled her eyes and carried the box to another table and flipped off the lid. Sam and Dean approached, cringing.

She glanced between the brothers. "God, you two are babies."

Dean looked over the lid. "Well, no pentagram. Be nice, Leya."

"Wow. Poor girl," Sam commented.

"Maybe we should, uh, you know, look in her mouth, see if those wackos stuffed anything down her throat. You know, kinda like Moth in Silence of the Lambs."

"Yeah, here, go ahead."

"No, you go ahead."

"What?"

""Put the lotion in the basket.""

"Right, yeah, I'm the wuss, huh? Whatever."

Cataleya rolled her eyes and started poking her fingers in the mouth.

Sam gagged. "Dean, get me a bucket?"

"Leya find something?"

"No, I'm going to puke."

Dean told Cataleya, "Wait, lift the lip up again?"

Sam frowned. "What? You want me to throw up, is that it?"

"No, no, no, I think I saw something." He pushed Cataleya's hands away and pulled back the lip. "What is that, a hole?" He pressed on the gum and a narrow, sharp tooth descended.

"It's a tooth."

Cataleya looked closer before saying, "Sam, Dean, that's a fang. Retractable set of vampire fangs, you've gotta be kidding me."

"Well, this changes things."

Cataleya met his eyes. "Ya think?"

BAR