"What are you doing?" he asks confused.

"Where's Spider?" I ask in a hushed tone.

He processes it too and I see that he's trying to think about the last time he saw him, then starts turning around looking for him like I just did. 

"Calm down," I begin to say but he starts running away.

"Miles!"

I can't run right now, I can't go after him. He starts shouting Spiders name and some people look at him like he is crazy, instead I walk to where my uncle is.

He's looking weirdly at Miles from a distance.

"What's his problem?" he asks me.

"Have you seen Spider?" I ask him. Jake makes the same realization face as we did and shake his head.

"No, I-I... he was with the kids right? yesterday?" he says.

I think about it and the last time I saw him was when Neytiri went to warn them not to do anything stupid.

"Yeah, I think so but... I don't remember seeing him here. On this island,"

"Spider!" I hear Miles shouting from afar.

"Please, help him look for him. I can't do it right now," I beg my uncle.

"Don't worry, keep calm okay? I'll go with him," Jake tells me squeezing my arm, I hiss and he apologizes.

He walks away and intercepts Miles and I see them talking.

I walk around looking for my family.

"Neytiri, have you seen Kiri?" I ask my aunt who was arranging some things on their tent.

"She went out with the other kids," she says.

"And Spider?" she frunces her mouth at the mention of his name, if only for a second. 

"I don't think I've seen him," she says.

I murmur a curse Miles uses often and my aunt tells me not to talk like that but I can't help it, I'm stressed.

If he's not here then where is he?

"Aunt... I know you don't like him," She tilts her head and looks another way. "It's okay, but, please just... for Miles, can you help me look for him, please?" I tell her.

She sighs and rubs her forehead.

"Okay, I'm sure he's just hiding or something. Back home he liked staying at a distance, watching us from the trees like a spy," she says, her ears twitch a little.

"Well maybe he did that, right?"

"Let's hope he did," she says and walks out. She calls her Ikran and gets on it, then she flies away.

"Where's mommy going?" Tuk asks entering the tent, Neteyam is with her.

"Have you guys seen Spider?" I ask them.

They both think about it for a moment, Tuk is about to speak but then she sahkes her head.

"I think I last saw him when we were evacuating the other island," Neteyam says.

"Do you... do you think he's here? Did you see him get here?" I ask.

Neteyam shakes his head and immediately offers to help look for him and I warn him that they can't leave the beach. They can only look for him around here and if he's not then they have to come back to the tent.

Neytiri would kill me if her children got hurt in looking for him.

Nakoa starts crying and I have to hurry to our tent, he's not dirty so he must be hungry. I lay down and position him so he eats, this should be somehow relaxing but the many possibilities of what could've happen to Spider are stressing me out.