Chapter 1 - Our Dead Cousin

Start from the beginning

"That's exactly why he can't go in. Pol, Mr. Kinn and Mr. Porsche both are inside, for more than an hour, and there's no sound of a television playing. What do you think they might be doing right now?" Big said while trying to make them understand just how colourful his job was. And how they'd rather stay away from these atrocities.

"For how long do you think, I, Tankhun Theerapanyakul, eldest son of the family, should be standing here in front of this ugly door which doesn't even have any unique style-theme on it? Huh?" Tankhun exclaimed while looking at all the bodyguards standing to his left.

"Mr. Tankhun, the bosses might be busy right now. You can't go in there." Big said while bowing his head down. He was ready for what was coming. Yeah he was.

"I can't go in there? Excuse me? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME? OH MY GOD!! HOW DARE YOU, YOU BLACK&WHITE DRESSED PONY WEARING IDIOT! I'M DONE WITH KINN'S BODYGUARDS! I'M JUST DONE! PETE!!! AI'PETE, WHERE ARE YOU?" Tankhun all but shouted and started...

"I can't go in there? Excuse me? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME? OH MY GOD!! HOW DARE YOU, YOU BLACK&WHITE DRESSED PONY WEARING IDIOT! I'M DONE WITH KINN'S BODYGUARDS! I'M JUST DONE! PETE!!! AI'PETE, WHERE ARE YOU?" Tankhun all but shouted and started going in the direction he came from. Who was Big lying to, he was so not ready for this tantrum. But does Tankhun ever go without causing a drama or putting on some tantrums? Nope, he doesn't! What should he do now? Nothing, it's Pete's headache now.

 But does Tankhun ever go without causing a drama or putting on some tantrums? Nope, he doesn't! What should he do now? Nothing, it's Pete's headache now

Tankhun reached Pete's room, with Arm and Pol running behind his back. He opened the door of Pete's room, without any knocking. Well, let's just say it was his fault for not knocking alright? There was his lovely, cute and dumb bodyguard Pete with Vegas, making out on the sofa. Right in front of Tankhun. Tankhun just slammed the door close, not even wanting to explain to Arm and Pol who had just reached his sides. He started walking towards the main hall. If his brothers think that they can have his favourite bodyguards, without asking him first, they were so fucking wrong. And now Tankhun would show them just what a good drama is.

And now you know, why Tankhun Theerapanyakul, the eldest son of the family, was screaming in the main hall.

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME? I HAD YOU FIRST? YOU WERE MINE! AND NOW- AND NOW- YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ME TO BE WITH THOSE BASTARDS! AHHH!!! WAEYOOO???" Tankhun was screaming at the top of his lungs, with a mic in his hand.