𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

It's just something about his sexy ass voice that makes me crazy.

Now I'm kinda feelings bad for what I was about to do with Kay ass.

"I'm sorry not today Dev maybe tomorrow if I'm not busy." I responded and looking down at my Apple Watch to check the time.

"You good just tell when tryna chill." He replied after we talked I hung up and left my room to see Kay now standing near the door way.

"Why that Devin nigga sound familiar Solána?"

I smacked my teeth at him maybe because that's the nigga yo ass shot in the knee.

"Boy shut up and let's go you don't know Devin." I replied as we walked out my house.

He locks the door for me. Once we got to his car he opens the door for me and I get in.

He also closes it before going around to the driver seat and gets in.

Turning on the radio one of the his songs begins to play and I pull my out phone singing along to it.

He gets in the video inside of driving and starts doing the most.

"Nigga driveee." I chuckled as he shakes his head leaning over trying to kiss me but I dodge the fuck out of the kiss laughing.

"Mmcht you know you want me to tongue you down." He jokes focusing back on and road and I shook my head.

"No I don't want you tonguing me down I gotta man and ion know where ya mouth been nigga.

He rolls his eyes at me, "Do yo "nigga" know I be deep in yo shit."

I gasped hitting him and he busses out laughing.

"I do not take part in those activities so stop throwing around those lies." I replied playfully rolling eyes.

He made a stop lying face at me. "Stop the cap Sol if you didn't take part in those activities how you carrying my seed."

"I'm the Virgin Mary."

He shakes his head and grinned at me.

"You be feeling like one, but I know for sure you ain't one." He smirked.

"Cause I be putting in that work."

"I mean I've had better."

He looks over at me with a serious face, "Say word to ya dead's."

"I'm not saying that." I responded mugging him and he puts his eyes back on the road smiling.

"Cause I be having you like ouuu kayy right thereeee." He mocked me and I covered my ears trying to laugh off the embarrassment.

He knows I hate when he mocks me afterwards.

"Stop it Kevin." I threatened keeping my hands over my ears but he didn't listen and continued to carry on.

"Kay I'm cumming oh my goddd." My face heats up as he continues to recite all the embarrassing things I've said to him.

"Yo bro I'll literally jump out the car while it's moving stop it." He laughs looking over at me seeing how embarrassed I looked.