Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook

Start from the beginning

Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook

Stupid. Stupid Jeon Jungkook is freezing on his spot, watching Jimin's car moving past the gate of the house. He doesn't have any nerve to follow Jimin right now. What happened to his skill in solving problems? What happened to competitive Jeon Jungkook who always has his ways in the business world?

When it comes to Park Jimin, he's just a coward. He's just a stupid boy who doesn't know how to deal with his emotions.

It's not even in his memories about the first time they met. He just saw the pictures of them as infants being held by their parents.

Jungkook can still remember some blurry memories in kindergarten where they used to share snacks and secretly laughed for no reason during their afternoon nap time. It was his favorite thing when their parents came late because he got to spend more time with Jimin.

Shower together. Do homework together. Have dinner together. Sometimes breakfast because they occasionally sleep over with each other. He remembers both of them crying because they didn't want to stay away from each other. Jungkook chuckles at the memory where they ran away from their parents when they got caught for pouring ice cream on each other and pretended that it was hair gel.

It was always 'us against the world' in the early grades in high school. Since they were really young, Jungkook was always taller, and he adopted this role to protect and take care of Jimin, the best friend he didn't choose for himself. It just happened because of their parents. They never fought. Jeon and Park kids got along so well. Jungkook made sure no one teased Jimin, and it also worked the other way around for Jimin too.