Flashbacks- Chapter 23

DESC OF DEAD BODY/BLOOD/CHILD ABUSE

ROY'S POV

I'm being driven to my uncles. I am not excited. We make it there in a short time span, and my mother walks in with me and as my father waits in the car. She wants to say hello. We can't find him anywhere. We go downstairs, my mom checking every room. Nothing. We walk into the room I'm not supposed to, and she walks into a room to the side. My mother screams loudly, and begins to gag before I can even see what's inside. A foul scent drifts to my nose, I gag as well and plug it, peeking in the room. I see my uncle's dead body. His head is split and bashed open, his chest slightly ripped apart, as dried blood pools around him. His glasses lay shattered on the floor, tiny bits of glass scattered across the ground. I feel a wave of emotion. Sadness, relief, joy.. mostly happy emotions. I'll.. never have to.. deal with that  ever again. My mom shoved me back, and pulled out her phone and called the police. I looked around meanwhile. I found something I wish I hadn't. They came, and didn't find any evidence for who did it. Not a singular dna trace, no murder weapons around, nothing to give them a lead. They left it at that, saying there wasn't much else they could do, due to the city not having many cameras and the mansion, and the area around it having none at all. I called Ross and Robert to tell them what happened. They weren't very talkative, especially Ross. I thought nothing of it, trying not to worry while the stress of my dead uncle was already on my mind. My parents still had to leave, and reluctantly agreed to me staying at Ross's. Robert came over as well. Ross looked pretty off. Robert looked a bit shaky. We went up to Ross's bedroom when Robert said hi, and we chilled on his bed. "Robert? Ross? You guys ok?" I asked when we got to his room and settled in. "Of- of course Roy. We're just.. uh, tired. Yep." Ross said, giving me half of his V shaped smile, clearly forcing it. Robert hadn't looked up, and he looked like he was zoned out. Ross whispered something to Robert, who flinched, and sat up more, giving me a small grin. I put my hand on his, and gave him a worried look. "I've.. just been dealing.. with family issues, that is all." Robert said shakily. Ross gave me a slightly confused look, clearly not knowing what he was talking about. Robert grasped my hand pretty hard, holding it in his tightly. I slept on Ross's bed next to him and Robert, waking up early the next morning. 

ROBERT'S POV

I saw  Roy up, on his phone. I rubbed my eyes. I hadn't gotten much sleep. All I could think about was Ross, and not in the fluttery, crushy way. He looked insane. Blood splattered on him. It reminded me of my mom. I remembered what she had done to me, and my brother Radford. He may have been my age when I was five, but that didn't change my past selves memory. Now he was 25 and I was 15, and he had escaped the hell hole about 7 years prior to now, when he turned 18. He didn't know mom had done it to me. I awaited the day I could be free. But that was years from now, and I was saving money for something else. The resemblance between Ross and my mom though.. my mom had beaten me with a bat once.. my eye left bruised, and I still have a slightly large scar on the top of my forehead, covered by my hair and hat. I almost started to tear up at the thought, but stopped when I saw Roy staring at me with a worried expression on his face. I sat up fully and stretched, careful not to wake Ross. "Rob..?" Roy asked, concerned. "Mm?" I responded, just now actually waking up enough to see properly. "Are you.. ok?" He asked, just like last night. "I swear, I'm fine. Just didn't sleep well, that's all." I lied, walking downstairs to the kitchen so he wouldn't pester me more. I missed two months ago. It was when I felt free. I was away from my drunken dad, and mom who was either at the bar, or at home, "dealing" with me. I liked the feeling of being with the people I cared about, and not with my parents. Roy followed me yet, as I reached the couch, sitting down. "Robert, I swear to god. TELL me, what's wrong." Roy said, sitting down next to me, grabbing my arm and shaking it. "Morning guys..." Ross said, coming downstairs at that same moment. He just looked at me, and Roy holding my arm aggressively, blinked a few times, and headed over to the kitchen to ignore what we were doing. "Please.." Roy said, hugging me. I honestly didn't want to keep it from him, or Ross really. But I.. felt some strange want.. to keep my parents from the police, even though I've imagined escaping and telling the cops, getting them arrested, and living happily. But.. no matter what, I still.. I felt bad for them.. if that happened. And seeing what Ross could do.. I didn't want to tell him or Roy. Just in case Roy told Ross. I felt a strange sensation of fear around Ross for the rest of the day, as Roy kept pestering me about what was wrong, and asking Ross now and then as well. I eventually had to go home, Roy staying at Ross's for a few more nights. I never got permission to stay over another night so I couldn't. I got home, expecting to get greeted with an alcohol bottle either thrown at me, or already smashed against the wall. Thankfully my parents had gone out to the bar, and probably wouldn't be home until 2 or 3 am. I got myself some dinner and went to bed, calling Ross and talking to him and Roy over the phone for a while, before getting some "sleep".

Pray for Robert and his mental stability guys..

(ALSO DON'T WORRY THERE ARE STILL GONNA BE FLUFF MOMENTS.)

THANKS FOR READING! So sorry it took so long to get out. You know, 
-School
-New Relationship
-Family Issues

SO YEAH! I'll try and get out chapter 24 out faster-

Total Word Count - 1080