They're really supportive, since they also want Ni-ki to be nicer.

——————————————————————————

As time passed they finally arrived. Everyone got out of the bus and took their suitcases. „Alright everyone, let's go to your hotel. Of course you'll be divided into groups, got it?"

Every student answered with „Yes teacher." and they went to their hotel. As they arrived, the teacher took his phone out and started to call the groups who are going to share one room.

Y/n shared one with Eunchae and when they heard that, they were really glad. „Are you excited Y/n?" she asked her as she approached Y/n.

„Kind of, I'm just a little scared that's all! I hope I can enjoy our trip." Y/n answered with a smile. Eunchae nod and the both of them waited for the teacher to finish.

Ni-ki has to share a room with Sunoo, Daniel and Taki. It wasn't a big deal for them to share one. Ni-ki was disappointed since Jungwon had to share a room with others.

He was afraid Sunoo could spill the tea about him and Y/n. Well better said, he was afraid Taki and Daniel would find out about his feelings for their friend.

As the teacher was done he showed his phone into his back, he cleared his throat to gain the students attention since they're all talking.

When no one heard him or noticed him he shook his head. „Everyone be quiet!" Now the students turned their heads to him.

„I'll give you the keys to your rooms and unpack your suitcases. We'll be meeting downstairs to the lobby, to eat dinner okay?"

The students answered with „Yes!" once again and headed to their rooms. Y/n took the keys and went to the elevator with Eunchae.

„On which floor was our room?" Eunchae asked Y/n as she wanted to press a button. „It was the fourth floor." She nod and pressed the button.

The two talked about what they're gonna do after the dinner. „Maybe we'll be able to do something fun, like telling each other scary stories." Eunchae suggested happily.

Y/n did not really like the idea. But it wouldn't be fun if she said no so she just nod.

Y/n opened the door and they put their suitcases next to the door that's now closed. Eunchae plopped onto their shared bed. „It's so comfy." Eunchae said with a laugh.

Y/n smiled and took off her jacket. „You should change, we have a lot to do, no?" Eunchae hummed in response and got up. Both started to unpack and change.

While the two of them were busy, Ni-ki was busy as well, unpacking his stuff. The boys would sleep separately, everyone has their own bed which was small.

„Are you done Daniel?" Taki asked him as he was ready to go to the lobby. „Wait I just have to find my T-shirt I can't find it anywhere."

Taki left the wall that was touching his back and helped Daniel to find his T-shirt. „Ni-ki, when are you going to talk to her?" Sunoo whispered to Ni-ki.

Ni-ki turned to Sunoo quickly and raised his eyebrows. „Are you insane? Why would you ask that here?!" he whisper-yelled.

Sunoo rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. Ni-ki checked up on the two who were busy searching for Daniel's T-shirt and he sighed in relief.

Ni-ki then followed Sunoo down to the lobby. Taki straightened himself up and glanced over to Daniel who was already looking at him.

„Did you just heard that?" Taki asked him with a smirk. And Daniel just laughed and nod along. „Damn Ni-ki must felt betrayed. Sunoo can't shut his mouth can he?"

Taki just shook his head with a smile. „What do you think? When will one of them confess to each other?"

Daniel shrugs and bend down again. „To be honest I think it'll take a while until they realize that they like each other. Y/n specific, Ni-ki already knows he likes her but is too shy to confess yet."

Taki hummed and started to help him once again. „You're right. Y/n-" Taki got cut off as Daniel gasped. „Finally! I found my T-shirt!"

Daniel took out his T-shirt that was in his bag the whole time. „Are you serious dude? It was in your bag? The whole fucking time?" Daniel just grinned.

As he put his shirt on, they left the room as well and went to the lobby where the teacher was waiting for the students.

„Okay everyone! We'll be going now." The teacher lead the students and asked the staff where they can eat.

Apparently there's a restaurant as well, so the teacher and the students went to the restaurant and sat on a table.

Everyone was able to sit on the table. As Y/n sat down she looked in front of her, her eyes widened. „Great." She mumbled.

Ni-ki was grinning in amusement, liking the idea of her sitting in front of him.