•// 3 //•

Detention

Author's POV

„Shit. Him again? Really? Can't my day be for once normal???"

Y/n looked up and met her eyes with his. Just for a moment she fell for his eyes „He has beautiful eyes.."
He looked at her and smirked. Ni-ki waved his hands in front of her face „Yah what are you looking at like a creep? I know that I'm handsome but stop staring it's creepy."

Y/n flinched and turned around, hiding her face. Yeah she was hella embarrassed like who wouldn't..

He went to face her and took her wrist. Y/n got surprised by his action as he then pushed her to the wall. He pressed her arm on the wall and Y/n avoided his gaze by looking to the side.

He went close to her face. Way too close. He looked at her little features she had on her face. „Interesting." he comments. Y/n was scared too, so she pushed him. And wow she had the courage to do that even though she's shy and scared.

Y/n actually had the plan on not being that shy around new people and if there's someone who's gonna bully her, to stand up on herself. She didn't wanted to be someone's toy who's to play with. She wanted to be a normal student with good friends, just a small friend group. That's all she wanted.

Back to Ni-ki he was surprised and before he could say anything she ran off. He just stood there and watched her run away from him. „What the hell? Did she just pushed me?"

Y/n ran and ran till she got to the classroom. She was out of breath and walked to her table. Taki was just two seats away and he looked over to Y/n „Hey, are you alright? Were you running?"

Y/n looked over to Taki as he talked to her and she nod „It's because of you know.." Taki's eyes widened „Ni-ki?!" and Y/n nod. „I swear this little peace of shit.." Y/n shook her head this time. „He didn't do anything that bad I was just scared and ran away.."

„Still he talked to you right?" Y/n rested her head on her hand „He did but I'm okay really." Taki nod „Alright if something's going on, just tell me and I'll help. By the way want to go home together today?"

„Are you sure?" Y/n somehow spoke normal to him now. Just like she said, he reminded her of Maki who's her best friend. He smiled brightly „Definitely!" Y/n smiled back „Okay-" they were disturbed by Ni-ki who was entering the classroom. He looked a little pissed which made Y/n a little scared.

Taki just looked at him with an annoyed face and Ni-ki glared at Y/n. She hid her face in her arms on the table so she doesn't have to look up. „And I thought for a moment that his eyes were pretty pfft."

Ni-ki was just glaring at her and sat down. The teacher came in and started the lesson. Y/n had to look up so she could copy the notes that were given and she felt a paper ball hitting her head. She stayed calm, acting like nothing happened and continued to write down notes.

After a few minutes another paper ball landed on her desk. Since it was on her desk she opened it. The teacher didn't noticed it so it was fine.

„You'll see." was written on the paper. „Haha shit. But wait. It wasn't my fault in the first place. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't push him away and everything wouldn't have happened. Argh damn what am I supposed to do?! What's he planning?"

Y/n was lost in her thoughts and that's why she didn't continued to take notes. The teacher noticed it and called her name. „Y/n?" no response. „Y/n!" again no response. Okay the teacher got a little pissed now „L/n Y/n!" still she was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't heard him.