•// 6 //•

Bowling yay!

Author's POV

After school, the three walked home together. Since Taki and Y/n are neighbours, Daniel decided to leave his bag at Taki's so they could go bowling right away.

Y/n was about to walk out but forgot to leave a note for her parents, in case they come home earlier and don't worry about her that much. Daniel and Taki were waiting, they saw the door open by Y/n who's now ready. „Let's go!" Daniel cheered. They were on their way to go bowling.

——————————————————————————

„Bowling for three people please!" Taki stood by the cashier to reserve a game. Y/n looked around only to see a familiar face. „For god's sake. Why's he here out of all places?" she groaned.

Daniel had a confused look on his face as he saw Y/n „Hey what's wrong?" As he looked where her finger was pointing, it was a boy. The boy was named Ni-ki. „Oh.." that's the only thing that came out of his mouth 'cause he also wasn't really happy to see him here either.

As they walked to their bowling alley, Taki now knew about Ni-ki being here too. Actually what had Taki and Daniel expected? They knew that Ni-ki loves bowling almost more than anything else. He even won so many bets, that's just unbelievable. But luck is still with them, Ni-ki and his friends didn't noticed them yet so it's fine for now.

That's what Y/n thought until Ni-ki's girlfriend recognises her immediately with wide eyes. Y/n turned around as fast as she could so she would think she was mistaken.

But no, Taki turned around to get a bowling ball „Ohh look who we have here." the girl had a dirty smirk on her face. There it is again, the urge to puke.

Y/n couldn't help but to let out a deep sigh. Taki turned a little to face the girl with a smirk on her face. „Oh shit." he said smiling, trying not to be rude or else he would have problems with Ni-ki.

It was Taki who wanted to start the game and he acted as if nothing happened and threw the ball. Ni-ki's girlfriend chuckled like the evil and walked towards Ni-ki. Y/n facepalms „Fuck no. Please I just want to have a break.." she sighed and sat down to the sofa.

Y/n rested her elbows on the table with her hands cupping her cheeks. Daniel bought drinks for the three of them and placed them on the table.

Daniel sat next to her and watched Taki doing his second try. „OH MY GOD I DID IT!" Taki cheered as he got a spare.

That's when they heard someone clapping their hands „Wow that was quite good for a looser like you." Ni-ki stood there with a smirk. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

„Seriously, why doesn't he mind his own business?" she mumbled and to that, Ni-ki raised his eyebrow „Did you say something?" Y/n shook her head in response and Ni-ki snips his finger „The new student is definitely worse than Taki and Daniel!" he pointed to Daniel who already went after Taki and who also had a spare.

„Yes!" Daniel clenched his fist and lifted it up. Y/n now looked away „Fuck it's true but I can't just sit here and do nothing. I need to do something.."

She takes a deep breath and stood up „I'll show you."
Ni-ki smirked „Hmm wait, what about a bet?" Y/n gulped „There's no need for that." she comments with a shaky voice.

„Nooo c'mon where is the fun hm?" as both sat next to each other, Taki looked to Y/n with worried eyes, so did Daniel. „Ni-ki leave her alone. No one gives a shit anyway." Taki rolled his eyes.