Prologue

PROLOGUE

"How long have you been here anyway?"

"A while."

"You missed your prom?"

"Yeah."

Jade Thirwall lay on her bed, cocooned in heaps of blankets while watching a very intense scene of a movie on her dilapidated television set. Her fingernails had gotten to the point where they could fall off from all the gnawing caused by the girl's teeth. The drama that this movie produced got her on the edge of her seat.

Books, clothes, shoes, schoolwork, undergarments and other things were strewn all over the room. The girl binge-watched over thirty teenage rom coms the entire weekend and she was about to watch thirty more after this one.

"The thing is, when I made that bet,"

"There he is! It's Freddie. He's wearing a tux." The eighteen year old called out speaking to no one but herself. She squealed afterwards, fangirling to no end.

"God, he is so hot," She gripped her Martha Stewart comforter tightly and bit her lip to stop from moaning.

"I met a whole other person inside of you."

"There's a whole other person inside of both of us. "

"Oh, shut up!" Jade grimaced.

"Would the whole other person...like to dance?"

"She would love to."

Jade tuned out the movie and bit her lip as she pulled out a sock from under her pillow. She pulled it off, revealing a long, pink object with the words, "My Big Vibrator" written on it.

She pressed a button and the object started swirling in one direction. The motion caused Jade to be surprised so much that her glasses almost came off.

"Shh," Jade hushed, gently stroking it as if it were her newborn baby.

As the movie on the TV set continued, she positioned the vibrator inside. As soon as she got it in place, Jade began moaning to the feeling the vibrator produced and the male actor's voice. She clutched the headboard she was leaning against for stabilization.

Horny is an understatement.

"Yes," She barely managed to say through gritted teeth. Her breathing became heavy and she felt as if she were about to rocket into outer space.

And then her dad barged through the door holding a can of beer.

"Morning sweetie!"

Jade's eyes widened before she struggled to keep herself covered with her blanket, attempting to hide the sin that she was committing beneath it.

"Morning daddy," She then smiled sheepishly, squinting her eyes to make it look genuine.

"What are you doing in here?" Jade frantically searched for the power button on the remote while her dad just guffawed, not noticing her behaviour.

"What did I come in here for?" Her dad furrowed his eyebrows and took a sip of his beer.

"It's her birthday dad," Niall Thirwall reminded him in a tired, raspy morning voice. He leaned against the doorframe and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh! So it is! Happy birthday, sweetie!" He chuckled and rubbed the top of his daughter's head while she merely grinned-in pain.

Jade wished she was dead right now.

The buzzing noise of the sex toy could be heard throughout the whole room so it was no surprise when Niall wondered aloud about it.

"What's that buzzing sound?"

Jade tried her best to keep her composure. It's kinda hard to though when your father and brother was in the same room as you on your birthday while you were masturbating under the sheets.

She looked as if she were possessed.

"I just need a minute," She choked out in a small voice and finished her sentence in a falsetto. "Here."

Her body jerked in unusual positions and her lower part was itching to release.

"Maybe they're still doing that construction next door?" The man suggested, looking out the window as Niall followed. They were both completely oblivious to the girl's acts and she begged for them to stay that way.

Just then, a couple arrives holding a pink cake made for the celebration.

"Where's our little angel?" The woman of the duo inquires with a happy expression on her face. "Happy birthday honey!"

Jade almost shat her pants.

"Grandma, grandpa?"

All eyes were on her now, awaiting her response. Her dog, Roscoe, jumped on her bed and pawed her crotch, trying to pull the blanket off. Instead, he only pushed the object further, causing the brown haired girl to take her bottom lip in between her teeth to stop from making a noise of pleasure. Although, her grandparents were a little concerned when they saw the face that she made.

"Roscoe stop!" She exclaimed before pushing him off the bed.

"Hello Jadey!"

"Father O'Flannigan?"

Jade was close to tears.

"I brought you some of your special friends down from the community centre to sing you a song," The religious man beamed, gesturing five kids with balloons and party hats to come in.

They all chimed in, wishing her a happy birthday.

"O-Oh, hi there, guys," She greeted, responding in a pitch barely above a whisper. Jade waved a hand weakly.

"Okay! Make a wish dear," Her grandmother displayed her teeth broadly and brought the cake towards her.

The room felt like it was shaking from all the overlapping chattering and to top it all off, Roscoe didn't stop his attempt in pulling the blanket off and his whines were only worsening the situation.

Jade felt dizzy, like she was about to throw up. Maybe because of the overwhelming circumstance she was in currently, but most likely because she had a vibrator up her vagina.

"No, no," She cried and did her best to grab onto the blanket that the dog was pulling away.

The group was absolutely horrified. The kids looked in wonder whereas the adults' eyeballs looked as if they were about to bulge out of their sockets and mouths were slack jawed.

Jade let out one final sexual whimper before the toy finally ejected-like a space shuttle leaving earth.

It's too bad for her though, because it landed right in the middle of the cake. And since it was still on, the cake landed in everybody's face.

__________

me: *starts screaming*

AGHHHHHHAJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSKISSKKSHHHHHJKLSLSKSNSMHSJSKLSGHHH

I FINALLY STARTED THIS BOOK OMG

AND I HAVENT UPDATED ANY OF MY BOOKS IN LIKE 32 YRS!!!

YAY ACHIEVEMENT

GOOD FOR ABBY

THIS IS A SHITTTYYY PROLOGUE BUT YA LOL

I TOLD YALL THIS WAS GONNA HAVE SOME FUCKED UP SHIT

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS OKAY HAVE A GReat dAY !!!

THANK U FOR READING'!!! 😄😄😄 <33333