Chapter 12

I shot her hand because I still needed to know how did she know about Monroe and if she's, she's a..... Nevermind.

She glared at me with utter ferocity that made the ugliest of Wesen and a Hexienbeast look tame. She lunged at my throat and was about to strangle me to death if Monroe had not held her back from me. She shrieked like an animal and was trying to kick me into submission. Fortunately, she missed.

Monroe was trying to calm her down but she was not paying attention. Keyword: Trying.

"Look lady, I know you're a bit upset but could lighten up a bit?", he said, not Woged anymore.

"Fuck you, you damned monsters! I ain't listening to a Wesen, a Blutbad at that too. I am gonna murder you if you don't let me go right now! Let me go!", and I thought Monroe had anger issues when concerns his loved ones.

I walked to her katana and picked it up. Her eyes went from her katana to me.

"What are going to do, Blutbad? Kill me?", she said while sneering at me. I look back at Hank and he was holding his gun at the other woman.

Now, I get to ask the question that intrigued me when she was interrogating me and insulting Monroe, very explicitly I might add. This woman is fiercer than a hungry Blutbad. Oh, Monroe why did you eat all of the chicken?

"I am not a Blutbad, okay. My partner here is a human. I am a........ Grimm."

She looked stunned at what I said and she stared blankly at me like I was a dull brick wall that suddenly got interesting. She shook her head and sneered at me.

"How do I know that you're not lying?"

"Look at me."

She did what I asked and stared at me for several seconds while Hank was shifting his vision from me to her like a tennis match.

"I believe you. But you will have to explain to me, in clear detail, on how a Grimm like you would be with someone like him."

Monroe just rolled his eyes and groaned.