Chapter 11

The blade was still inches away from my face and the knife was still at Hank's back.

At this point, the only thing I could do was silenty pray and hope for the best.

The one holding the katana contemplated me and said, "How did you know it was me waiting?"

"I saw you outside the window looking at the motel."

"Nobody can see me, unless I want them to."

"But, if you are......", she paused.

Are what? I could still feel the adrenaline surging through me.

Seconds pass by, agonizingly slowly, while both me and Hank were threatened by the possibility of being skewered.

Then, out of nowhere the older girl was knocked out in the left side, by a figure.

Hank took the oppurtunity to turn and to backhand the knife away from the other girl's hand. He pulled out his gun at the girl while I stood up instantly and went to help our supposed saviour who was actually a Woged Monroe dodging the swipes of a katana.

The girl was shouting profanities at him, (A/N: For those easily offended, skip.) "Come here, you motherfucking Blutbad! I am going to make sure you meet your damned kind in HELL!!!!!"

I got my gun out and shouted, "Put the katana down, and I will arrest you. Or, I will shoot you and then arrest you."

She just shouted a war cry and was about place a well-aimed hit at Monroe's neck. Monroe had his breath hitched and closed his eyes.

I pulled the trigger.