Chapter 1

Rose Walker is a beautiful 20 year old lady with attractive features (big boobs and a big fat ass). And because of that she is always the center of attention even at school, boys always try to get her attention even the guys who were already taken, whether it was at school or in the mall, literally anywhere and because of that some girls are always jealous of her, while some just pretend to be her friend just to gain popularity and some just went as far as to gossip about her.

But Rose never paid any attention to any of them especially the guys because all of them are players. Even with her good attitude to people, some people try to take it as her weakness, so she shows them the other part of herself which was her savage side. Cause she is a badass and won't take shit.

But she has just one secret no one knows about her except for her parents and close relative, is that she is a spy!

She got her skills from her dad, Lucas Walker, who happens to be the best spy during his time but he's now retired and working as a business man to a well known business which he owns, but still handles some matters in the spy industry. While her mum, Camila
Walker, is a fashion designer and even owns fashion houses in some part of the world.

Now Rose is in a luxurious club wearing a black tight fitted monostrap short dress, a black leather jacket which matched her dress well and black stiletto high heel boots to top it all with it and just styled her hair into a sleek ponytail which totally looks beautiful with outfit.

And oh my god, she looks so damn sexy. Woah!

Rose's sexy outfit! (This is not how she looks like)

Even the bartender couldn't get his eyes off her. She was taking a sip of her Smirnoff vanilla vodka while looking for someone and then, bingo! She found her target.

She stood up from the bar stool, dropped her drink on the table and went to meet someone. She was moving her hips too and fro seductively and gaining lustful stares at her by different men but she didn't even pay any attention to them and kept on moving her hips seductively until she got to where a guy swarmed with a lot of beautiful looking ladies who were wearing revealing clothes or should it even be called clothes because they were wearing red revealing net clothes which didn't cover anything like anything, it didn't even cover their boobs or private part, they were literally naked, it looked like a lingerie, heck a lingerie was better than this abomination they were wearing. And they were touching the guy as if they all wanted to get in bed with him all at once. How pathetic.

Rose finally got to where the club guy was sitting and sat on his lap.

"Hey handsome." She said as she winked at him.

The club guy was surprised at what this beautiful lady sitting on his lap just did and so were the ladies who were entertaining him.

But the club guy just quickly got over it and immediately responded with a wicked smile, "Oh hello sexy. What's your name?"

"Chloe, babe." Rose answered.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful lady like yourself." The club guy flirted back.

After the flirting marathon Rose asked "Can we go somewhere quiet so we can..." She paused then looked at the middle of his pants showing his member, then licked her small peach lip.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you enjoyed my story. This is my first time writing on Wattpad so I'm a new writer. So comment and like

~Love iseral ❤️