16. Consequences Of Being A Brave Girl.

Comenzar desde el principio

Yes. Because even when it sounds incredible, she just realized she has a life. Or better said... these dumb popular persons made her already buried life raise from the ashes. Just when she thought it couldn't happen.

She was not invisible anymore, and she was already hating it.

Invisible girls don't hang out with the most popular girl, and they also don't tutor the popular and handsome hockey player. Fuck, she was far away from "invisible".

However, she is smart! She won't let it escalate too much. There are some things that would never change.

With that thought in mind, and deciding to act like always, she rejects Jisoo when she asks her to eat in the cafeteria together.

"But... why not? You already come the other day."

And it was a mistake.

"I'm sorry, I--" She didn't know how to excuse herself. And this, Jisoo knew it.

A long sigh left her mouth, and she looked at her frowning a little. Oh-oh, Jisoo never got mad at her, she have must touch a nerve.

"You make me so angry, Lisa."

"I'm sorry." She repeated. What else could she say?

"No, it's okay." She nodded. A small smile appears. "See you later, then."

Just when she left, Lisa carried her things and went towards the backyard of the school. Nobody was there during lunchtime, everyone prefers to eat in a warmer place and surrounder of... ugh... people. That kind of "sociable life" she could understand but never share it.

Sitting cross-legged in one of the fences, she remembered Jisoo's look a moment ago. Maybe she got tired of her too. She doesn't blame her, she was the one who lasted the most.

Just when she thought about opening her tupperware with her vegetable wrap inside, she noticed from the corner of her eye that someone was approaching her.

Someone.was.approaching.her.

Right... amazing, spectacular!

This was the only thing missing to make her remember that she wasn't the invisible girl anymore.

Her body tensed up but she didn't let that be shown. Instead, she kept doing what she was doing without glancing at the stranger that was getting closer and closer.

Fuck.

She can't run, right?

"Hey..."

The stranger said when he---

WAIT, HOLD ON!

STOP THE WRITING, STOP THE CAMERAS, STOP THE ACTING AND THE OST IN THE BACKGROUND!

She recognized that voice.

She fucking recognized that soft and gentle voice. She didn't need to look up to see who was TALKING TO HER.

She couldn't look up.

"Hm... I don't want to bother you. We met yesterday, remember?" A hand appears before her eyes. "I am Park Jimin."

She blinked, still with the wrap in her hand.

Holy shit! She was holding a homemade wrap in her hand, with mayonnaise falling from the sides while damn-hot-as-hell Park Jimin was introducing himself to her!

But of course this was going to happen!

In the dramas, the main character doesn't only catch the attention of the male lead, but she also catch the attention of the second lead! AND SHE WASN'T A SIDE CHARACTER ANYMORE, WHAT THE HELL, WHEN DID IT HAPPEN.