16. Consequences Of Being A Brave Girl.

( a/n: forgive mistakes, pls! )

Last Secret Last Fantasy

Chapter 16: Consequences of Being a Brave Girl.

After such a game on a Sunday day, the logical thing was to give a free day to everyone. Wasn't it?

He really hoped that the school would allow them to have a free day but he realized that the idea was kind of stupid. They would never do such a thing. They didn't even let them throw an after-party for the game that they won! Kinda unfair... even when he didn't know if he could attend.

Because he was being controlled now.

"... I really hope that you are hearing everything I say, Jeon Jungkook."

"Sure."

The man narrowed his eyes hearing his short reply. Jungkook discovered that he put him on his nerves. Was it bad to admit that since then he has been doing it on purpose?

"I don't want to see you playing hockey until the last match, if it's necessary I'll talk with the bald man." His gaze darkened when he named his coach.

It was easy to know that he wasn't fond of him.

"Okay."

"I need you to take this seriously."

"For real, it's okay!" He stood up from the couch. "I will do as you say meanwhile you don't tell a single word of this to my father."

Gang So nodded.

"I won't... Although I don't see any problem with doing it."

Jungkook nodded too, not bothering himself in answering that because nobody else rather than himself would understand it.

"Can I go now? I don't want to be late."

The man finally let him leave the house, not without convincing him of eating an apple before. Tsk, like he would be seven. He wasn't a big fan of breakfast but he was saying «you're an athlete, you have to eat right». If he meets Taehyung and his abuse of sweets he would have a heart attack.

"Fuck, I wanna sleep." He murmured, walking through the school's entrance.

That's when something surprised him.

A lot of screams and claps were heard around him. He looked around, everyone was clapping at him. He also felt some pats on his shoulder, and girls smiling at him.

Oh, wow, I just became Troy Bolton.

Eun Woo smiled approaching him and putting an arm around his neck, past his shoulders.

"Don't let your ego raise so high, they did the same on every player."

"Ah..." He murmured, letting himself be lead. "I am the last one arriving?"

"Yes, where were you?"

"A little delay. Hey, Eun Woo, I have to ask you a favor, guys."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The mess inside Lisa's mind was something she was used to. At this point, she couldn't be surprised about its skill to produce at full speed, overthinking useless things like... what could happen if she breathes a second later than what she was supposed to? It was amazing. She started to feel like it was a superpower. And, instead of feeling bad or upset about it, she hugged that characteristic of her as if it would be what saved her life when the truth was that it used to cause a lot of trouble there.