We sit in the dance studio for a little, silence being the only sound until finally. "Okay, okay. Kayson and I have something for you two. Sit down in those chairs over there. Hurry. Hurry." Xander giggles mischievously, Kayson doing the same. Willow and I move to the chairs, her chair in one corner, mine across the whole other side of the room in a different corner. The lights go dark and red led lights illuminate the room, shocking both Willow, and me. A slow, seductive song begins to play through the speakers, making a little laugh escape from my mouth. "A lap dance? Really, Xander?" I laugh loudly at Willow's reaction to this, especially since it's the complete opposite of my reaction.

Goosebumps cover my body when I see a shirtless Kayson come into my sight, making me more excited than I should be. I bite my lip to stifle a school girl giggle, and grip tightly to the handles on my the chair to keep from showing my excitement. "Xander is gonna get so totally punched for making me do this." I smile happily at his words, still trying to play it cool. "What if i like it, Kayson? Still gonna punch him?" A gorgeous smile paints his face, his hands going to my thighs when he leans down, his face an inch from mine. "I'll reconsider it if you like the monstrosity. But if this doesn't end with me inside of you.. he's definitely getting punched." His voice is low and seductive as I feel his lips graze mine. "I promise I would let you in my pants with or without this, but show me what you got Magic Mike. I'll wait." I wink, a humorous smile plastered across my face as I do.

He begins the 'lap dance', getting on his knees and trailing his hands up from my bare legs, stopping at the hem of my shorts. "I wish they weren't in here. I'd just undress you right here." His cheeks pressed into my inner thighs, his mouth dangerously close to the most desperate part of my body. His eyes stay on mine, looking hotter than usual. Then, suddenly his body jolts back smoothly as he begins to grind on the floor. He gets up shortly after, sliding back to the chair on his knees, hands pulling my legs open. "I'm hoping this ends up with you giving me a lap dance." He picks me up like weigh nothing, throwing my legs over his shoulders. His lips kiss all over my stomach as decide I want to take control. Quickly, I throw my whole body back, my hands holding me up when I get to the ground.

I stand up and spin seductively, pushing him to the chair. He falls back into the chair dumbfounded, his eyes on mine constantly. The song changes almost on cue, 'Body Party' by Ciara flooding the room's speakers. My body moves to the music in an instant, the song flowing through every bone in my body. "Come here, princess. Show me what you've got." His words make me feel things I wish I could hide, but my face flushes under the red lights and my skin grows hot. I bring my body to his, sitting in his lap for a short second, before I arch my body back and snap my legs into a quick split and landing in the same position on the ground. "Oh, fuck." I hear him mumble under his breath, his hands trying to touch me in anyway they can.

My body continues to do everything it can without being phased by him, until finally he grips onto my neck from behind me. "This is torture if I can't fuck you like I want to, in this room." I let out a quiet whimper before I look over to the corner our friends are no longer in, he follows my gaze and chuckles under his breath. "Looks like I can." I bite my lip and let my head fall onto his shoulder, his hands roaming every part of my body they can reach. I get up for a short minute, but quickly jump back into his lap, this time with no clothes on. His face finds my boobs and my hands find his zipper, eager to have his pants off. He takes a break from my boobs and pulls his pants down to his ankles before pulling back into his lap. My hands grip the back of the chair and he pulls his dick out, our patience almost nonexistent. His hand moves to me and starts to rub circles in all the right places, not wasting anytime. He brings his lips to mine, tugging on them with his teeth for a little before I finally grow impatient.

"Kayson. I need it. I need you. Please." I whisper out, his hands doing nothing but teasing me. "You're in charge. Do what you want with me, baby." Oh my god. He lifts me by my hips, dropping me down when he's aligned with me, shocking my whole entire body. I let out a muffled scream at the unexpected movement, my teeth planted in his shoulder. He groans from underneath me, from a mixture of pain and pleasure. I lay one hand over his neck, the other trailing down his arm. "You said I was in control?" With his head laid back and his mouth barely open, he keeps his eyes on mine the whole time. "Yes, darling. Do whatever you'd like with me." My body heats up even more than I thought possible, his words making me extremely excited. I bring my lips just above his and smile, teasing him the slightest. "Keep your hands on these armrests. I grab onto my bra and thong off the back of the chair before using them both as makeshift toes for his hands. He lets out a low groan and pushes himself inside me aggressively, letting me know he can still take control. "I can feel you throbbing around me, love. Stop torturing me." I slowly start to ride him, my hips doing everything to drive him nuts.

"Spell your name with your hips, baby. Spell your name on my dick. Take my body over." He licks his lips, his eyes piercing into me. My eyes roll back and my forehead rests on his. I start to move my hips in slower movements, letting each letter of my name make a mark. "Davina." he groans as I spell my name over and over again. I bring my mouth to his jaw, behind his ear, down his neck, kissing and nibbling on the parts I know are most sensitive. His groans start to turn into whimpers and low moans with my movements, his eyes roll back and his lips part as he breathes heavily. "I love hearing the affect I have on you. The sounds you're making in my ear are heavenly." He opens his eyes fully, trying to keep them from closing. He smirks the slightest before ripping his hands from the armrests and wrapping an arm around me, his other hand wrapping around my throat.

He shoves me into the wall softly, still going in and out of me at a steady pace. "But I want to hear you, baby. Not me." He quickens the pace and holds my hands against the wall, his fingers intertwined with my own. I try to keep in as many sounds as I can, still trying to be stubborn to what he said before. He hits a spot in my body over, and over again, making my whole body jolt. "Yesyesyes. Kayson. Fuck." He groans at the sound of my voice, immediately dropping his head in my neck. "Louder, Davina. Let. Me. Hear. You." He thrusts after every word, my voice coming out weak and quiet. Then finally, he gets on his knees, my back slowly hitting the ground afterwards. Just when I think he's gonna continue, he spins my body around and slams into me from behind. "FUCK me." I exclaim, my body in complete shock at his movements. He pounds into me from the back, grabbing my hair and leaving kisses on my neck while I arch my back.

Kayson's pov

"FUCK me." I smile to myself at her loud moans and whimpers, making me twitch inside of her. I wrap her hair around my fist, pulling her head toward me, thrusting into her harder, faster, deeper. I feel her tighten around me, throbbing around me, her body starting to twitch underneath me. Just as soon as I see her finish, I do the same while I let her ride out her high. "Fuck, Kayson. You threw me off guard there, my body got way too excited way too fast. Shit." I lay down on my back, pulling her into me, the floor sticking to my sweating skin while I do. She breathes heavy, her eyes threatening to close sleepily. "Lets get you to bed, love."

I get up, pull my pants back on, and grab my shirt from where left it earlier. I help her up, her legs shaking uncontrollably. I pull my black tee over her body, the thin fabric draping just above her knees. She holds onto my arms tightly for support, trying find her shorts, I scoop her up into my arms, making sure my shirt is still covering everything. She relaxes her body against mine, making a small smile altar on my face. I'm her safe spot..
- — - — - — - — - — - — -

Chapter 29🥳🥳

I had to throw some smut in there, it's gonna be awhile until the smut is back 😭💀

Anywayyy, i won't lie this chapter was a little rushed, so i may come back to it and work through anything i dislike, but i had to post something 😓

Vote, comment, and communicate😚

Comment a '🤩' if you've read this far. Love y'all.