Her and I grin ear to ear, looking at Davina dance on the island, Xander making a fool out of himself while he dances with her. "That's that corny shit I was talking about. Be honest, will she get to succeed with you supporting her? Or will she have to leave you in the dust because you held her back?" I scan my eyes over Davina as I think about Willow's words, trying to think of what I want to say back. Davina's dimples immediately warming my heart, her eyes full of happiness. "I can assure you, Willow. I will be right by her side with every dream she wants to chase. She deserves the world. She is my world. And I cannot wait til the day she sits next to me on the beach and says 'I did it.' She can only go up from here." I feel her eyes move to me, but I keep my gaze on Davina, her happiness radiating on every person in the room. "Thank you. For making her happy. I thought I would never get her back after her dad passed."

I look over to Willow after I hear her words, but my body stiffens at the mention of her father. "I could say the same to you. Thank you for keeping her happy while I wasn't in the picture. She was in good hands with you." I send her a quick smile before I hear her say something I wasn't expecting. "You're the only person that I know that can put up with that crazy bitch for longer than a week." She giggles and moves her eyes to Xander and Davina who are mocking each other's actions. "I mean, she's the female version of me. I'd hate myself if I couldn't handle her." She let's my words go through her head for a little bit before she decides to change the subject all together.

"Did you know my stepdad turned out to be my mom's murderer? And he felt so happy after that he decided to do the same to my older brother?" Her eyes build up stubborn tears that won't fall, but I hear her voice shaking. "I can handle it if you'd like. Or even Davina. Speaking of which, does Davina know anything about your family or anything like that?" She laughs a little before giving me a 'duh' look and answering me. "She knows more than you do, Kk. And no. God, no. You can take care of it. Don't drag my best friend into it." I nod a little to let her know I understand, waiting for her to say whatever it is she has still in her mind. "Thankyou for taking me in when Xander introduced me to you. You're truly like another older brother.. oh and uhm, if for whatever reason a miracle happens, and Davina pops out a baby. I call dibs on being in the room with her." I laugh a full laugh at her last words, her words coming out in an uncontrollable slur. "Yes ma'am. I've gotta go stop this fight she's about to be in. Stay here until Xander gets over here."

Davina's pov
                 December 27, 12:00p.m.

Kayson built me a dance studio for Christmas, it's down in the same floor with his gym, but it's bigger than his gym, more room to do what I love. I'm just finishing up with one of my dances when Kayson, Xander, and Willow barge in happily. "Dancing is one of my jobs, and you three are stopping me from it." I groan out as I begin to rewatch the footage of my dancing before I post it. "You're stressed out. From dancing? Didn't see that one coming." I hear Xander as he sits next to me and watches the dance, Willow and Kayson following suit. Kayson wraps his arms around me while he sits behind me and watches with the other two. I let out a sigh of relief from his touch but still watch in disgust. "I'm not stressed. I'm annoyed at the fact that I can't get the footwork down on that part." Kayson's arms pull me into lap smoothly, kissing my neck and trying to get me to smile.

I can truly say that dancing is one of the most important things in my life, it means so much to me, so when I can't figure something out, it isn't pretty. "Baby, you did great though. Anyone who doesn't dance can't tell you did that wrong. Don't beat yourself up." I groan in frustration as I throw my head back into Kayson's chest. My eyes are on his and I suddenly am not phased at all about my footwork. Just happy to be in his arms, and to be the reason for that huge smile on his face. His dimples make me smile, his happy presence being extremely contagious. "God, get a room." Willow groans with a smile on her face. I glance at her quickly, immediately bringing my eyes back to Kayson. "No need. He built me one."