"Stop fucking staring at me." I mumble under my breath, her eyes completely ruining my drunk fun. Her eyes don't leave me at all, im saying it's been 30 minutes now, and she's still staring. "I'm gonna fuck this bitch up." I begin to run at her, my fist colliding with her face when I reach her. She gets one punch in, right on my nose, and now all I see is red. "You just made a big whoopsie with that one, girly." I say, fake friendly sarcasm laced in my voice. With that, my fist collides with her face, over and over again. For what seems like a long time before I hear people frantically scrambling around me. "Davina. Come here." Kayson says calmly from behind me. I shake my head frantically as I feel Kayson pull me away from her. I look down at my fist and see Amelia's blood covering it, making me smile and laugh maniacally.

"God she's a fucking psycho."
"She needs to be put in a psych ward."
"What did she even to her?"
"She just beat that girl to mush, she needs to be in jail."

People talk all around me as I laugh, Kayson wiping my hands off calmly, not even the slightest bit phased.

Kayson's pov
2:00 a.m.

"I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin' love." I hear the party goers rap along to the song playing. Davina and I lay on the couch, drunk as fuck, rapping to every word of every song that plays. We laugh, we joke, we kiss, we touch, we do anything and everything we want while we lay here. Davina looks so good, like dangerously good, her black jean shorts covering just enough for me to kill anyone who looks at her. Her white corset top exposes her stomach, her black jean jacket falls over one shoulder, and her fishnets make everything come together. "You're so fucking hot right now, Davina." My hands squeeze her thighs her body laying on mine, making my dick harder than I think it's ever been. She sits up slowly, her ass pressed into my crotch. "I'm always hot. You're just drunk."

Just as I'm about to pull us off the couch and into a more private area, a new song begins to play. 'Everywhere I Go' by Hollywood Undead. She shoots up and jumps from my body jumping on the island with her bottle of whiskey right after. "WHEN I START DRINKING, MY DICK DOES ALL MY THINKING, HOES WANT TO BE SEEN WITH ME, AND I LIKE THEIR BIG FAKE TITTIES!!" She sings along to the song while she moves her hips and dancing like a stripper. Willow jumps up there with her, dancing, singing, and having the time of her life on our kitchen island. Davina takes a break from the lyrics and takes a few big gulps from the bottle in her hand, pouring it about a foot over her head, whiskey falling into her cleavage and down the rest of body. Fuck me.

After that song ends, apparently another one her favorites begins to play, this song being a lot more sexual and seductive. I can't help myself when I stand up and walk to her, my head right at her stomach. My hands find her hips as she begins to dance in a whole new world, her hips swaying and her body twisting and turning. I let my lips kiss all over her exposed skin, whiskey making my lips burn on her skin. I lock my eyes onto hers when she turns back to me, my tongue licking from right above her shorts to just under her chest. Her head falls back as she continues her movements, my hands tightening around her hips. I bite, suck, lick, and kiss all over her stomach, the biting taste of alcohol nearly gone. "You're driving me fucking insane, Davina." She bends down, our noses touching. "That's the point, dear." And with that the song changes and she goes on to enjoy the party with Willow. Drunk girls weird me out.

Eventually, Willow comes to the couch and looks at me with weird eyes. "You look like one of those alternative rock singers, tattoos all over you, black hair and clothes, pretty eyes.." She goes on, explaining how it's unfair that she got 'honeycomb looking ass eyes' and I got 'rain clouds' for eyes. Slurring every word as she continues the conversation. "Anyway, what's your intentions with my babygirl? Don't say some corny shit either because that isn't you." I smile a small smile before throwing an arm around her shoulder and resting the side of my head on hers. "I'm just trying to keep her alive and well right now. I'm just lucky I get to do it while having her as my future wife."