25

We stumble into my apartment like some early two thousand romcom couple. I kick off my heels as he rips off his tie. Our lips quickly find each other again as we clumsily undress each other.

Once we get into my room I pull my dress off completely leaving me in just my panties. I see Jongin's print come to life as his eyes take in my bare chest.

Jongin: You didn't have a bra on?

I shake my head.

Me: It would've ruined my aesthetic.

His lips wrap around my nipple sucking hard. I moan gripping onto his hair. He guides me backwards until we fall back onto my bed.

His right hand massages my left tit while he sucks and pulls on the other one. I keep thrusting my hips up hoping to get some friction but he continues to tease me.

Jongin: I've thought about this for a long time.
Me: Oh really?

He nods.

Jongin: I wanted to fuck you since the first time I seen you.

He presses his finger against my panty covered clit.

Jongin: And now I'm going to, all night.

My panties are torn off my body in one sweep. His boxers get tossed aside next. My eyes roll back when he drags his tip up and down my slit.

Jongin: You're so wet already.
Me: Fuck me.
Jongin: Hm, you're going to have to do better than that.

He leans down to kiss me and then my neck.

Jongin: Beg.
Me: Fuck me please!

He chuckles.

Jongin: That's pathetic Raven. Tell me how much you want it.

I reach up grabbing him by his hair and pulling his face to mine.

Me: I need you, please?
Jongin: Anything for you doll.

I scream as he shoves himself inside me. It takes a second to get adjusted to his size but once I do he fucks me like a mad man. His hand pinching and tugging at my nipples while he drills into me. I moan his name over and over, eyes rolling to the back of my head as he hits my g-spot.

He flips us over so I'm on top. He slaps my ass while I start to ride him.

Jongin: Play with your clit for me baby.

I nod while I rub on the swollen bundle. My orgasm is building and judging from him twitching inside me so is his. I bounce harder. The one time I slide all the way off before slamming back down, that did it because the both of us started cumming immediately.

With no recovery time he starts thrusting his hips up slowly fucking me again.

Jongin: I said all night.

___

The next morning I woke up to the smell of sausage and eggs. I rub my eyes glancing towards my clock, ten in the morning. Jongin opens my door carrying a tray of food.

Jongin: Goodmorning beautiful.
Me: Hey, goodmorning.

He cooked?

Why isn't he gone yet?

I sit up in bed leaning against the headboard. My body hasn't been this sore in a while. I guess when you go without sex for a while rough-kinky sex isn't what you should hop right into. He cuts up the waffle bringing the fork to my mouth. I take a bite and they're delicious.

Me: Strawberry?
Jongin: From scratch. Did you know your waffle maker was brand new in the box?

I chuckle.

Me: In my defense San and I never opened all of our wedding gifts. Til' this day I have a heart shaped rice cooker from my friend Char somewhere still in its box.
Jongin: Wow, you're your own Walmart then.

That entire morning I spent talking with Jongin, or Kai as his friends call him. After breakfast I took a shower and got dressed.

Jongin: See you later I suppose.
Me: Thank you for coming to the wedding with me,
Jongin: I had fun. Maybe next time we can go mini golfing or to play laser tag?

Is he throwing out hints?

Me: The gym not enough for you?

He chuckles.

Jongin: I can't do this in the gym.

He yanks me towards him placing a gentle but long kiss to my lips, his hand makes sure to cuff my ass in the process. Once we pull away he smiles at me.

Me: Mini golf it is!

____