3

I lean against my doorframe watching Rowoon run for his life. My sorority sister Angel comes out her room yawning.

Angel: What's going on?

I point down to my strap on.

Me: He's boring. Wanna' come with me to grab a lemonade from the convenience store?
Angel: It's midnight!
Me: So?

She giggles.

Angel: Let me throw on some sweatpants.

Men claim they're kinky until it's time to actually be kinky. Usually I like being dominated, San tosses me around like a rag-doll and I love it. Rowoon was a bit more submissive which wasn't bad I can switch on my dom side. I told him I'd hit his g-spot and he went out crying like a little baby.

We walk into the convenience store bowing politely at the clerk. I slide open the freezer grabbing us two cups of ice and then my favorite strawberry lemonade.

After we make them we take a seat outside on the bench enjoying the autumn air.

Angel: Seems like Rowoon couldn't take the heat.
Me: Yeah he'll probably never look my way again.

"Ladies."

I turn around to see San and YangYang. Angel's eyes widen as she rushes to fix her hair. She's head over heels for YangYang but unfortunately he isn't looking for anything as serious as her.

He sits next to her and she grins.

YangYang: Hi pretty.
Angel: H-hey.

Oh poor thing.

San: So Rowoon came screaming half naked into the frat house today. He said you were trying to introduce him to something?
Me: He's a punk. What're you guys doing here?
San: Late night snacks.

He smirks.

San: I found a really tasty one sitting here though.
Me: Smooth.
San: Shall we?

It's something about him, I swear.

__

San holds my hips as I bounce up and down on him. We're on round three and neither of us are tired yet. I feel for his frat roommates though because my screams have not held back.

He rubs my clit making me tighten around him.

San: Fuck!

I bend down to bite and suck on his neck. His hand slides up my chest and wrap around my neck, my eyes roll to the back of my head while we both cum at the same time.

After I catch my breath I roll off of him.

San: Raven.

I gasp as he grabs my arm turning me so I can face him.

San: Don't get it twisted I'm not happy about you and Rowoon at all.

I smirk.

Me: Aren't you the jealous one.
San: I don't care who you choose just make sure it's no one in this frat.
Me: Awww but Ten is really hot.

He scoffs rolling out of bed to start the shower. I glance at the clock and it's already three in the morning. I have to get up in three hours to start getting ready for work.

I toss on my clothes and sneak into the hallway. It's dead quiet so they're all probably sleep. Once I get to the final step I see Wooyoung coming out the kitchen holding an ice pack.

Wooyoung: Raven?
Me: Hey, you okay?
Wooyoung: Yeah this is for Giselle.
Me: Giselle? She's here?
Wooyoung: Yeah she hurt herself drinking.

I sigh.

Me: Damn. At least she has you to help her.
Wooyoung: Yeah. Are you sure you should be walking back this late?
Me: Don't worry about me, I can handle myself. See ya' later.

The walk back to the house was quiet and peaceful. Throughout the day my thoughts are loud and never stop. My mom called me three times yesterday and I didn't answer. I never know what to say to her or my dad.

Our conversations seem forced sometimes so I avoid it a lot.

My eyes squint as I see the familiar red head walking up ahead. Oh?

Me: Nakamoto!

He pauses turning around.

Me: Is this the walk of shame I see?
Yuta: I can say the same for you.
Me: There's no shame in my game dude.

A slight chuckle leaves his lips.

Yuta: Why're you walking by yourself this late?
Me: I'm not worried about the boogeyman. Why are you?
Yuta: I am the boogeyman.

I smirk.

He's an asshole for sure but sometimes he can be decent. The sorority house comes up first, he gives me a slight head nod as I walk in.

All the lights are off indicating everyone is sleep too.

After a shower I fall right to sleep.

__

Char waves happily as I serve her table.

Char: Raven these are my two best-friends Cina and Santana.

The dark grey haired girl known as Santana smiles and the blonde haired girl Cina waves with her cheeks full of strawberry shortcake.

Santana: Raven? Oh you're the one San told me about.
Me: What he'd say?
Santana: A whole lotta' nonsense but he likes you.

Likes me?

I chuckle nervously.

Me: Don't let him lie to you. We're just friends with benefits.
Cina: I don't know he's kinda heart eyed. He isn't thinking with his dick this time.
Char: Cina!
Cina: Sorry, penis.

Santana laughs.

Char: We're going to karaoke tonight. You should come!
Me: Sure. Who's all going?
Char: Us, Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yeosang, Cherry, San and Wooyoung.
Me: San and Wooyoung?

She nods excitedly.

Santana: Char decided to befriend the entire frat and now she invites some of them places.
Char: They're actually sweet!
Cina: You think everyone is sweet Char.

True indeed.

Me: Well I'll see you guys tonight.

___

how is it so far?

is it anything from the kink series about her that you always wanted to know or wanted me to touch on but i haven't??