Chapter 1

I arrive at this air BNB in Orlando for our vacation with my friends and some family. Me and my family walk in and are very comfortable with it because we see some of our Japanese and Taiwanese friends. This vacation is a vacation that we always have once a year and it's always been the same people on the trip. This year we're in Florida, last year was Hawaii, and the year before that was Japan.

After a few minutes of unpacking everyone is in my room which I'm sharing with my little sister, Dahyun, we all decide to watch TV and my brother is in control of it, Jin, so everyone lays down on the bed and starts watching TV while I'm just on my phone.

Sana then walks in, she's one of our family friends and she's a year older than me she's also a very good friend of mines since we're always so close every time we have this vacation, and she is in the same group as my little sister, she walks in with a baby, Jiwon my little cousin who came along on the trip this year, everyone's attention is on them 2 walking in for only 5 seconds and than went back to watching TV. I get up from bed and go to the 2.

"JIWONNN!" I say and go get her out of Sana's arms.

"HEY what about me" Sana says and then I go to hug her with Jiwon in my arms.

I go back to laying down on my bed but with Jiwon next to me this time.

"Who's gonna be the lucky person I get to lay next to" Sana says and looks around the room.

Our eyes lock and she says my name.

"Oh great" I mumble and move Jiwon to my right side so Sana can lie on my left. She plops down and quickly cuddles into my neck, but then Jiwon returns to her original spot and lays on top of us.

"That can't be comfortable at all Jiwon" I say to her but she didn't hear me.

"Well I'm definitely comfortable" Sana says and snuggles into my neck even more.

She was so comfortable that she could've just fallen asleep on me right there and then.

"Okay what do you guys wanna watch now" Jin says and looks at me and Sana.

Sana lifts her head and says "valorant", which was a game we all played.

"You valo nerd" I say and chuckle.

"Ur a valo nerd too" she says and lays her head back down into my neck.

A few hours go by and everyone is out of my room to go play some board games, but me and Sana stayed back because we ended up falling asleep. I wake up and look at the dark room, I then see someone on me, woah woah woah, I say, how the hell? I scratch my head and sit up trying to get out from under her slowly cause I didn't want to wake her up. I actually did it and got off my bed to go outside and see what the rest of the bunch was doing.

"Where's everyone at?" I ask J-hope and Jihyo, and they said that they all went out to get groceries.

"Why are you guys still here?" I ask the two.

"Grocery shopping is boring" Hobi says.

"They LEFT me here!" Jihyo yells.

"Uhm okay" I say and go downstairs to get a cup of water and then go back upstairs to my room. Sana is awake and on her phone.

"Where'd you go" she asks and looks up at me.

"I went out to see what everyone was doing" I say and close the door. "What, did you miss me already?" She was about to answer till I cut her off

"Mayb-"

"Just joking" I say and put the glass of water on the table and go lay next to her.

"Sooo whatcha doing" I say and glance over at her phone.