IDK what to call this

AN: More fluff, not going to be long fluff but gonna be fluff

There is a famous interview with a guy from the Memphis Grizzlies, he is a 6'11 New Zealand man who is built like a warrior and there was one time when a player wouldn't let go of the star of his team so he quite literally picked him up a 6"7  230 pound man and moved him away this story is partially inspired by that

Lena's POV 

I am sat in my office finishing the last edits on a new experiment write-up that I need to do to get the approval for federal testing on my new invention. 

Unfortunately, Morgan Edge took a position with the government to approval all inventions needing patents or any federal screening. This means he will be walking into my office shortly and I will, unfortunately, have to deal with him. 

Thankfully my beautiful girlfriend will be here soon after and I will have an excuse to leave. 

"Mrs. Luthor to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you today," Morgan says as he walks into my office. 

I was hoping that he would stay out in the lobby and I could just print this to Eve's computer and she would hand it to him but of course, he had to storm in here and poke my buttons. 

I hit print and stand as I walk over to the printer. 

He walks over to be standing behind me and far closer than I am comfortable with. He moves some of my hair and before I can tell him to go fuck himself which would be counter-productive because my next invention literally rests in his hands and it can quite literally save millions of lives. 

"I am going to ask you kindly to step away." 

I know it's Kara and I am so happy to hear her. 

I turn when I feel Morgan had stepped back. Morgan is still very up in my space and his hand moved from my hair to my shoulder.  I am thankful that it is her in Supergirl outfit so she will scare this creep more. Apparently, he isn't scared of the closest thing to a literal god and my girlfriend was close to frying him. 

Morgan said, "This is a private meeting Supergirl."

Kara stepped closer and said "I asked you to step away" 

He didn't do so as he said "Supergirl you do not have clearance to be here. And the president gave me the authority to say that to anyone." 

"You brought this on yourself." Kara used her super speed and grabbed him by his shirt and in a flash was holding him over the balcony. I really should stop her. I stepped out on the balcony and heard her say "Mr. Edge you have crossed Ms. Luthors boundaries and stayed where you were not welcome. If I catch you doing that again I won't be as nice as I am now by letting you live. Now take this write-up and be on your way before I decide to drop you." 

He starts sniveling and begging like a child to be put back on the ground. Supergirl does so and I pass him the write-up and he runs out of the room faster than anyone could. 

"Hi Babe," Kara says cheerfully as she pulls me into a hug before placing a soft kiss on my forehead. 

I laugh and kiss her softly "I am telling Alex about this, it's too funny not too" 

Kara laughs and says "Alex would do the same with a gun if anyone tried to touch Ruby or Sam without consent and AND I did ask him to step away and he didn't so I had to step in." 

SuperCorp One shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें