4 |SHE IS A NEED|

Hello lovelies ❤️Here is the new chapterHope you like it

Hello lovelies ❤️
Here is the new chapter
Hope you like it
....

Hello lovelies ❤️Here is the new chapterHope you like it

SICILY, ITALY
MARCH, 10
2:00 PM

10 days, it's been ten days since i saw my angel. I went to the therapy and it's been six days but this fucking doctor can't do a single thing. I want her and only her. I have imagined how she will look in my garden walking around, how she will look in my living room, my kitchen, my bedroom, my bathroom everywhere. She is all i can think of. The only time i don't think about her is when am punching a bag or killing a person. But other than that she have became a necessity for me. I need her, I want her and i will have her. She will be mine. I know this world is dangerous but she is going to be my queen and no one tries to touch a queen, not when she is Alex fucking Romano's queen. I have asked Dante to get her whole information for me and he will be here any minute.

"Boss" I looked up and saw Dante standing there with a folder in his hands.
"You got the info?"
"Yes boss, but are you sure? You sure you want to bring her in our Mafia world?" His concern was right but I can't stay without her. I can't help but be selfish for her. She is a need, she is all i want. She is my queen. I will kill to protect her hell I will die if it's to protect her.

"She is my queen Dante and She belongs to me from the moment i laid my eyes on her. I will fucking burn the world apart if it's for her" I spoke he gave me a smile and went out. I picked the folder from my desk and opened it.

Shanaya Kapoor
Age 23 years old and height 5'8 to 5'9
An Artist, Born and raised in Mumbai went to St. Jones convent school and then A.M University. Was a good student at school.
Daughter of Sanjeev Kapoor and anjana Kapoor. Her father is a businessman and mother is housewife.
Have one elder brother who is Md of her father's company and is married to Samiksha Kapoor a journalist.
Shanaya has completed her MFA one month back and is doing internship in Rome Italy.
She is Calm and helping by nature. Just Adopted a puppy Whose name is teddy which is a golden retriever.