Match Point: S4E5

Written 1/19/23

Everyone backed into the dojo-shed-thing and I peaked out from the corner. Yea finna be spilled.

"Daniel LaRusso. It's nice to see you again.", some Rando asked. "Yeah, right. Bullshit.", Mr. L is such a savage. No person can ever reach his level, change my mind.

"Fair enough. If probably react the same way of I were you. My past behavior was...", the guy scoffed, "inexcusable.".

"If I could go back and undo it all, I would."

Same, Rando.

"All I can say now is... I'm truly sorry. And I assure you, I'm not that man anymore.".

I don't get good vibes from this guy. He's giving... manipulative asshole... yeah...

Everyone opened the door thing even more and peaked out, squishing me to the side.

I already struggle with hearing, so how am I supposed to hear the tea and see the possible fight?

I could hear but it was very subtle, "I don't n or what padded room you crawled out of, Silver, or what twisted game you two are playing, but if you don't get off my property right now, I swear to G-d-"

"You're dad is pissed.", Miguel interrupts. "No, shit!", I whisper yell. "Who is that guy?", Miguel asks. "I have no idea.", Sam says. "He looks like a Highlander.", Some kid says. "The Highlander. There can be only one.", man, these kids beef is actually hilarious.

"Okay.", "Silver" starts, "Okay, I tried. We'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth. Provided, of course, you do the same.".

Creese stepped up, "Just remember our deal.".

What deal?

"If Cobra Kai wins the All Valley, you two are done teaching. For good.".

Oh?

Wait... they're going to close the dojo if we lose? Why didn't he talk to us about this?

"That's not gonna happen, cause you're not gonna win."

Damn right

"Now get the hell out of here."

Silver shook his head and walked off, so did Mr. L.

Creese walked up to Sensei Lawrence, "Has it really come down to this? Johnny Lawrence playing second fiddle to little Danny LaRusso?".

Bruh. This guy is looking like second fiddle to Silver right now, so, royally... shut the fuck up.

"No one's second fiddle. This is my dojo as much as it is his.", Sensei Lawrence said. We frikin love character growth.

"Really?", Creese asked, "Sign our front says Miyagi-Do.".

"Unless you'd want it showed up your ass side ways you'd better take off after your bridge partner.", Sensei straightens his back.

Creese chuckled and walked off.

Sensei L walked next to Mr. LaRusso and turned to him, "Who the hell was that?".

Mr. L sighed, "Come on.".

He walked to their car and I turned to everyone, "I guess his names "Silver",", I say, making quotation marks with my hands, "other than that I know nothing. And I don't think we should ask Mr. LaRusso. He seems kinda sensitive to the subject. And Sensei doesn't know shit, so he's off the table.".

Everyone shrugs at the same time and it kinda moves me into the wall, banging my head,

"Oh, thanks for that.".