December 19: S3E10

"I can't at this plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together.", Sam emphasized. "Even if we wanted to team up, it's never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with our like...", Chris drags out. "Oil and vinegar?", Nate(I think that's his name) asks. "No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation.", Chris says. "They were friends, dipshit.", one ex Cobra said. "Not at WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath.", Chris argued. "Ok, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath.", ex Cobra said. "Why are you ok with anyone calling you Penis Breath?", Chris asked. "You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go.", some ex Cobras got up. "Hey, pussies!", Demetri called out, "This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you. So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang... Weird name, by the way... can keep us all from getting shit ok anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I-I'm sorry for all the "assholes.". I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but... it's an emotional time.", everyone was shocked by Demetris outburst. Damn... someone's finna be making out later. Everyone goes quiet to think and the ex Cobras sit down. "Now... where do we start?", Demetri asks.

"Were all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. Bud deadlocked on a new name, Gi Design, Post-Training Snack, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol. Ok, not good, but still, it's a start.", Demetri says and I hear a cat.

"Aw, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, kitty, kitty.", I didn't know the LaRussos had a cat. "I didn't know you had a cat.", Miguel says to Sam. "We don't.", she answers. I hear glass shatter and a body get thrown into the room. Everyone gets up and rushes over to the kid. "Bert, what happened?", Miguel asked. "No cat.", he scoffs.

I see a few figures rush in. One of them being Hawk. I grab onto Demetri, trying to push my anger back.
"It's payback time, Rhea. And I'm gonna do more damage to the slut in the back. Let's go.", Kyler laughs. The Cobras start walking forward and all of my 'friends' walk back. I hear the door open and a girl come in, "Heard you were throwing a party. Hope you don't mind if we crash.". "Tory, you don't have to do this.", Miguel shakes his head. "It's too late. This ends tonight. No mercy!", she yells and everyone gets in defensive positions. Everyone starts fighting and I'm just trying to protect Demetri.

"Call that a kick? Come on!", Kyler yells.
Some kids come at us and Demetri lifts one of the smaller kids who kicks a guy in the face. Demetri gets kicked over and I start fighting the guy who kicked him. I dodge his punches and get a kick in. The guy laughs and rubs his face were I made contact, "Didn't know a slut could fight.". I charge after him and tackle him. He was bigger than me so he was able to pin me. He pins my wrists to the ground and I kick his nuts. He groans and I punch him in the face.

I get up but feel my leg get pulled down. I see Demetri attempting to fight two guys that get him in the position that he was in before. I see Eli running after him and I try to wriggle my foot but the guys deset on beating the shit out of me. I feel my body being dragged and I start screaming. The guy puts his hand over my mouth and I bite his finger. He groans, "Stupid bitch.". The guy grabs my hair and slams my head onto the ground. I go limp after that but my body begins to drag again. I can only watch as the guy starts to drag my outside. My eyes are about to close but I see Eli kick the guy in the face. Demetri grabs my arms and puts my head on his lap, brushing the hair from my face. "Jsi v pořádku? Jsi zraněný? (Are you ok? Are you hurt?)", I ask. He starts speaking to Eli and I feel my eyes close.

I wake up in my bed. I quickly check my phone. I see a few notifications from Demetri and Eli, along with Sam and Miguel.

I think about last night. What was that guy trying to do? Why did Eli save me? Should I forgive him?