(Sorry for taking so long!) No Mercy: S2E10

Hey guys. Remember part 27, this is a catch up on the dna results^

I was strolling through the hallways with Demetri by my side.

"How's life going?", my boyfriend tries to make conversation. "It sucks ass in the not so good way.", I look at the ground. My parent are getting divorced and I'll only be able to see my mom on breaks and in the summer. "What's the good way?", Demetri asks and I laugh, "You're so naive.". I turn into my class, "See ya later, Loverboy (yes I am now using that for every spouse name for the main character).". "I like the sound of that!", I hear Demetri yell back and I giggle.

"Good morning, students and faculty. Welcome to a brand-new year at West Valley High.", morning announcement people are so chipper it's depressing. I'm jealous that I'm a night owl and not whatever you call morning people. Doves I guess, I don't know. "I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready to dive back into the school year.", no, my summer sucked and I'm not ready to swim in school work.
I ignore whatever the lady has to say and I get onto my phone.
Doofus (Joe): hey
Loser (Y/n): hi
Doofus: Ma and I are getting a plane now
Loser: ya know I'll miss ya. Call me whenever, k?
Doofus: I'll miss you too. Alright.
Loser: don't get all sappy on me know, Y/l/n
Doofus: just shit up
Doofus: *shit*
Doofus: *shut*
Doofus: sorry
Loser: see ya soon
Doofus: see ya

I was playing on my phone until the announcement lady started yelling, "Hey, what... you're not supposed to be in here! No! No! Give that back! Ow!". Then silence, until another voice spoke up, "Samantha LaRusso. You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay for it... I'm coming for you, bitch!".
Then, the bell rang. I ran out and tried to find Demetri, so I headed for entrance of the school.  I see Demetri run out from the doors and I stop. I'd have to run through the 'battlefield' to reach him. "You have to do something, Mr. (Arnold) Palmer.", I hear him yell. I then see a teacher run in and get the shit kicked out of him. I saw Eli run after him and I bolted, dodging any attacks my way.

Eli opened the door and I slipped in behind him. I saw him walk into a door and Demetri run out. "Eli, stop!", I yelled as I ran to stop them from fighting. I saw Eli go after Demetri and I watched. I saw how Demetri was standing up for himself and I felt proud.
Demetri hugged Eli, "No hard feelings.", and twisted and then kicked him into a trophy case. I ran over and grabbed Demetris face, "A-are you ok?". He nodded slowly, "Alrighty.", I smiled, "I'm proud of you. You did amazing.". Demetri walked over to Eli, who rolled onto his back. "Sorry... Eli.", I grabbed his arm and looked down at Eli and shrugged. He's a doucebag now so I don't feel bad. I kiss Demetri before running upstairs. I saw Tory fall over the steps and ran to Sam. "Are you ok?", I asked and she looked to her arm. I saw a cut and groaned. It looked pretty knarly. I shook my head and ran upstairs. Robby was against the fence wall thing (idk) and Miguel was walking over. Robby moved before Miguel kicked the fence. "She doesn't love you. She loves me!", Miguel screams. How about letting Sam decide. Robby roars and lunges towards Miguel. He starts kicking and punching all over and Miguel started to fight back. I wanted to step in but didn't want to fight. I didn't think it would escalate that far. And if it did, I'd be there. And then Miguel pinned Robby down, grabbing his arm where it could be (Noah) schnapped. They held that position until Miguel lets go. He mutters in apology and Robby roars. Robby gets up and starts beating the shit out of him. Robby was about to kick him again but I tried to push him out of the way. I felt myself hit the fence and fall backwards. Miguel grabbed my hand before falling too. I just saw the ceiling and reached for the fence before feeling my back hit something and it all went black.

AHHH SHIT GUESS WHOS BACK BACK BACK, BACK AGAIN GAIN GAIN! And yes, Y/n and Miguel are in the comas so there won't be a lot of action for a bit. I'm pulling this out of my ass but there ya go. Y/n will recover faster than Miguel tho
Love-
Juliana