Part 17: S2:02

Some language, awkwardness, and spoilers. Yep.

It was the weekend and Demetri and I decided to go to the movies. We went and saw Rocketman. "DUDE! THEY MADE A FUCKING ELTON JOHN MOVIE!!! I'M FREAKING THE HELL OUT!" I screamed while walking into the theater. I tend to not get recognized when I wear my normal looking outfits with some sunglasses. People looked at me weird, Demetri just covered his face with his hands. After we got to our seats I was shaking with excitement. "Geez, calm down. It's just a movie." I turned to him creepily, "It's.A.Elton.John.MOVIE!". He flinched when I screamed and people shushed me. After a bit of the movie I saw Elton lean in to kiss his best friend. I cringed, "He's not gay, dude.". Demetri laughed. We saw Arabella throw out Eltons stuff and I smirked, "Bitch you got all up on him first.". People shushed me once more. After the movie was done we decided to go to Golf N' Stuff. "Yes! Hole in o-onee! Suck it!" I laughed. "You got a single hole in one this whole trip.", Demetri scoffed. "And you didn't get any." I raised my eyebrow. We headed to my house once more, snuggled up, and fell back asleep.

Sorry this was short, they didn't include a Demetri scene so I didn't know what to do. BBB ❤️