CHAPTER 14: OVERSEA

Its from MOM .

"Hello ? "
"Honey , do you free tonight ? You need to go to the oversea . I know you dont want to leave Jungkook . I'll let you bring him with you . Faster baby . I bought you the tickets already"
" I can bring Jungkook ? Really ? "
" yes honey . Please be fast or else you'll miss your flight . "
"Yeayyyyyy !! Okieee "

I ask Jungkook to be ready right now . Both of us in rush go back to home and get ready for the flight . Mr Seo , my father's assistant hand in our tickets .

" have a save flight miss . " he smile to me .
" thankyou " I said in happy tone .

Jungkook just keep in silent .

" why are you honey ?? " I asked
" nothing . I just cant imagine if youre going to leave me " he look outside the window .

" no , I wont leave you . Unless I need to go to the toilet" I give him a peck on his cheek .

He smile . Thats all . But in the airplane , he hug me tightly as if he hiding something and feel scared about something . But , I dont care . At least I can spend my time with him . My precious love . Suddenly I fall asleep on his shoulder and I can feel his lips on my forehead as both of us fall asleep .

We play some games and I keep on kissing him everytime he fall asleep , look at me . I cant imagine if I never meet him . As he fall asleep , I cupped his cheeks and look at his peacefull face ~

He awake and I pretend that I sleep on his shoulder . He cry suddenly and talk by himself.

" (y/n) , I know this gonna be end of our love . Your parents asked me to go to the oversea just to motivate you to get the surgery . After that , they will dumped me and your gonna married with other man . If I'm not doing this , you will no longer be in this world . I hope that this will make you become happier . "

I awake and wipe his tears . I feel like I just being stabbed . Mom , how could you ? I hug him tightly .

" Jungkook , are you sure youre gonna let me to married other man ? What if the man just want my father wealth and dumped me then ? What if .... " I asked him .
" what if ??? " he asked curiously .
" what if I'm pregnant your child ? " I looked down .

He suddenly scream happily . All the passengers look at us with wtf face .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

TBC ~