CHAPTER 7 : JAGIYA ~

" hello ?
Ooo okey "

Who is it ?? Why he look so blur? Omoooo ( omg ) .

" who is it ? "
" naah , just a wrong number people "
" ooo okey "

And the awkward moment begin . I just sit quietly . Nothing to say so much . Jungkook sit quietly too but he is humming a song . Well , it sound a song that I used to hear .

Ohhh ! I know that song . It's sofa from Crush !!!! My fav song .

Suddenly he hold my hand . I look at him , he didnt look at me back as if he didnt do anything . Suddenly he lay on my lap while closing his eyes and still humming the song . I patted his head and tease his nose .

He smile and showing his bunny teeth . Awww , so cute . I hope my son or daughter will have this kind of smile . LOL .

I smile back and he start to chuckle . I ask why , he say that he want to have child with me because I look like an angel . My jaw drop and I start to blushing .

" hey _____(y/n) , why do you look like angel ? I think I wanna have children with you . You know . After married thinks " he said while holding his laugh .
" yaaa pabo . I am still underage . Although I am an angel , I can't married yet . " I say while giving him a death stare .
" awww look at my angel . Giving her death stare to me . Ohhh I'm gonna die . " he act like he is dying .
" ha ha . So funny " I punch his chest but not so hard or else it will happen again ( in previous chapter )
" awww . Are you mad honey ? " he changes his position which is sit beside me .

I was too lazy to answer it . Suddenly he hug my waist and put his head on my shoulder . I kiss his head and he was so surprise . I look at him innocently and he put his head back on my shoulder . I can feel his warm and I literally feel safe with him . He hug me tightly suddenly and I was so shocked and I react with saying something due to the shocked action .

" ohmy kookie d*ck is big " I realise and I close my mouth hoping that he didnt hear it .
" what honey ? You say my what ? Is big ? How did you know " he smirk .
" shut up " I look while holding my blushing face .
" you want me right ? " he say while putting his hand on my thigh .
" yahhhh pabo ! You better stop it now or I taekwando you !!! " I say angrily .
" okeyy jagi ~ " he wink to me and keep on hugging me .

Why do this urinary system always come at the wrong time . Urgh .

I stand up but Jungkook grab my wrist and he is so strong and cause me to sit again . I'm holding my uh'uh ( if you know what I mean ) , because I cant stand . I run to the toilet and Jungkook thinks it play time . He chase after me and suddenly stop when he knows I am on my way to the mr.toilet xD ( such a pabo right ) .

As I finish all my bussiness , I feel so relief . I go back to living room but Jungkook is not there . I look around my house and there he is ! At the balcony , watching the sky . I back hug him and he hold my hand . I put my head at his back and close my eyes . Only God know how I feel towards Jungkook . He is my first love and he is the one who succeed to steal my heart . I keep on hugging him and he feel weird so he turn to me . I look at his eyes .

Sparkling . His eyes . His nose . His mouth . The face that I wish I can see every morning after I wake up . The face that I wish I can see every night before I sleep

He stare at me . He hug me back and kiss my forehead passionately . He start the conversation

" ______(y/n) , I know we have be friend for a long time and I think this is the best timing to confess to you . I ... I love you and I start to fall in love with you during our first meet . I know that I'm kinda annoying but deep in my heart . You are the Queen , you are the Princess . You can handle my attitudes , my rudeness and so on . You also can lower my ego . I think that I just think nonsense thing but day by day , I cant live without you . Because you are underage , I just can ask you to be my girlfriend . Do you want to .... " he said while hugging me tightly .
" yes i do . " I interupt and kiss his pink lips .

You know what . He is too tall and I need to tip-toe just because I want to kiss him .

He laugh at me and pinch my nose . I pout not because it hurt but hmmmmmmmm . I dont know . Suddenly I feel so kawai xD he takes my hand and .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED . HOPE YOU LIKE IT !