CHAPTER 10 : WHO IS SHE ?

.....

" babyyyy why are youuuuu ??? " Jungkook asked panicly .
" haa ?? What ? What happen ?? " I am half asleep .
" you scream just like you are fighting with someone " Jungkook reply .

Loll ??? I'm just dreaming ? Urgh . Stupid dream . I thought that I will die . I've just realised i laid on Jungkook's lap . I wake up and rub my eyes . Yes , I'm just dreaming . I look at my phone clock and it is still midnight !

Lol ????????????? What's wrong with me ? I sleep early then having a stupid nightmare . Jungkook looked at me blankly . I place my head on his shoulder . He hugged my waist and kiss my head .

" Jungkook , is Sarah is a psycho girl ???? "
" errr mollayo ( i dont know ) "
" ooo okey "

He hugs my waist tighter and whisper to my ear .

" jagi , i want you right now "
" hell noooooo you underage people " I pushed him and make him lay his back to the sofa .
" come onn ... just one night . Pleaseeeeeee . I will wear the protection . Jagiiiiii , I really want it . Even if you're pregnant , I will responsible to you . Please jagi please . Look at this . Can you see this little Jungkookie want to be in your little ____-ie (y/n) right now . " he pout while pointing at his d*ck and point to my p*ssy .

Wadafug you kookie . Why are you so matured and want to have sperm ovum right nowwwww ?!!

Without my last decission ( mean that didnt have any yes or no ) , he put his hand on my thigh and start to kiss my neck . He slowly unbuttonned my pyjamma and the sperm ovum project begins .

After for 3 hours 'project' , we lay nakedly on bed .

" heyy ____(y/n) , you know that youre just so beautiful ? " he said .
" pfft . Are you trying to get my heart just because I let your little thing in me ? " I pinch his nose .
" ani . Youre really beautiful . It make me feel like I want to watch you naked everyday " he burst into laughters .
" yaaaa !!! Pabooooo !! " I punched his chest .
" auchhhh . Hey , I want baby boy okey ? " he said calmly .
" haa ? Baby boy ? Waiitttt . DID YOU MEAN THAT YOURE NOT WEARING ANY PROTECTION A.K.A CONDOM JUST NOW ?!!! " I raised my voice and widened my eyes
" yupp " he said while try to sleep and hug me tigher .

I was too lazy to argue with him . I fall asleep and feel so peaceful .

I awake at 6 o'clock in the morning . I feel so hungry and decided to eat something plus cook for breakfast . I take off Jungkook's hand on my waist and take a bath . After taking bath , I put on my jogger pants and tshirt . There are so many hickeys on my neck . Thanks god that it was holiday right now . If not , what will I'm going to answer to my friend .

I cut the ingredients , wash them . While washing them , someone backhug me and it is Jungkook . He is half asleep and put his chin on my shoulder .

" yaaa , why are you wake up so early ?? " I give him a goodmorning kiss on cheek .

He didnt answer me . I bet he is still sleeping . He didnt let go the hug and keep on following me although I'm cooking . As I done all of it , I turn my back and he is still sleeping .

" honeyy , wake up . Dishes is ready . We need to go to supermarket today . Or else both of us will starving . " I play with his nose .

He open one of his eyes and look at me .

" jagiii , last night just so great ! I want it again until you get pregnant " he say excitedly although with closed eyes .
" okey . Whatever . Go brush your teeth first and take bath . After that , we have breakfast together . Palli ! The food will get cold . " I give a peck on his mouth .

He rushes to upstairs and take a bath . After a few minutes ,

" jagiiiiii , where is my boxer ?? " he shout from upstairs

Haishh . This boy . So childish . I went upstairs and my jaw almost dropped to the floor . He is just with towel and his abs plus V line is show up .

" jagii , where is my boxer ? Wait , do you love this ? " he become closer and closer to me .
" your boxer is in the cupboard " I walk away to hide my blushing face .
" wowww . Youre playing hard to get right . " he followed me and stand behind me .

There was a lower cupboard cause I can't find my Kookie's boxer in the upper cupboard . I bent down and suddenly my butt on his crotch . I was so shocked and I can hear his moan . I quickly give him his boxer and get out of the room .

I prepared the table and make dessert . I knew he go downstairs as I can hear his footsteps .

" honeyyy , let's eat our breakfast right now ! " I scream from the dining room .

He show up and sit in front of me . He licks his lips and start to eat . Wowww , he is sooooo hungry I guess . He eat all and without leaving any waste .

" it so delicious ! I love it ! " he said while eating his dessert .
" thankyou honey " I smile and wash all his dishes .

As I done , I wear my hoodie and get into car . We arrive at supermarket and push a trolley . I choose some ingredients and snacks . Jungkook is busy with his phone because his members keep on find him . He just disappeared last night in the middle of their war ( game ) .
I go to women's department and take the my usual sanitary pad . I put it in the trolley and Jungkook take a look on it .

" what is this ? " he asked
" this is sanitary pad . In each month , I will secrete all those dead ovum with blood and wall of uterus and so on " i reply
" ooooo " and he put it back .

I go to snacks department and take all my favourite snacks plus chocolate . Suddenly I heard a girl calling Jungkook .

" heyyy Jungkook . Its been a long time not to see you . How are you ? Do you still remember me ? " the girl talk while holding his hand .

I approach them and Jungkook even not glare to me . I feel being ignore and walk away . They laugh happily and I go out of the supermarket . I dont know why I feel so sad when Jungkook is happy with other girl and ignoring me as if I'm not there . I burst into tears . I walk across the road and .....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
To be continue .