CHAPTER 8 : LETS TRY SOMETHING NEW

He take my hand and ....

He kiss it . He take out a red velvet box and open it . He knee down and put on the ring at my finger . I feel touch and suddenly cry . He smile and hug me while kissing my forehead .

" promise me you wont leave me alone " I asked
" no . I wont leave you alone , honey . " he cupped my face and kiss my lips .

He let go of my hug and carried me like a bridal style to my bedroom .

" lets start our lesson ! You dont want Mdm. Sofea nagging right ? " he say while smile a bright as he can .
" yaaa ! I almost forget . Urghhh . Thankyou baby for reminding me " I said while searching for addmath paper.
" jagiii , I hate addmath so much . It such a complicated subject . " he said while backhug me and put his chin on my shoulder.
" yes , I know it such a complicated subject . But what can we do ? We need to learn it . " I kiss his cheek and pinch his cheek .
" okey . Lets start the lesson now . " I walk to my bed and sit on it . I patted the empty space beside me which mean asking Jungkook to sit there .

I lay down at start to write down something . Jungkook just sit there and look at all the paper . I didnt realise that my stomach are expose . I keep on reading all the formula until I feel a warm hand touch my stomach . I was shocked and I cover my chest . Jungkook is looking at me with his puppy eyes . 1001 question on my head . I still look blankly at him .

He crawl to me and make our body didnt have any gap . I feel something poke my thigh . I look down and its . Jungkook. Thing . Wanted . Something . You know . Sperm. Ovum thing .

I just wanted to say something but he already cupped my cheek and kiss me passionately . His hand suddenly unbuttoned my short and I break the kiss .

" hey kookie . What are you doing ? " I said while buttoned back my short .
" I just want you . That's all " he put his hand on my thigh
" no Jungkook . Not now . I still underage or else people think you rape me . " I said while hold back his hand .
" urghh . Mianhae . I cant control myself " he shake his head.
" its okay . " I lay myself on his upper body .

He hug me and fall asleep . I wake up and tidy all the papers . Suddenly I get a call from my mom and dad .

" sweetie , we will be back next month . We have big project here . When mom and dad go back next month , I'll get you a new phone and new clothes ! Love you sweetie . Bye . " mom said and I didnt have any chance to talk .

I walk into the balcony of my room and having some flashbacks . I still remember when dad used to help me with my homework and play with me . I still remember when mom used to cook my favourite dishes . And now the memories gone . Sometimes I get jealous with who have a perfect family . I keep on remember the past and my tears stream down my face . I cry and cry without knowing that I'm disturbing Jungkook's sleep . Then I feel like someone back hug me . I know its Jungkook . I turn to him and cry as much as I can .

He hug me and patt my head . I know he try to comfort me . I appreciate that . I take his hand and go to my bedroom . I lay down and ask him to lay beside me . I make his arm as my pillow and fall asleep . God knows how much I feel safe with him .

Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head beaten heart

I hear someone singing and wake up . I go to the bathroom and suddenly I saw Jungkook . He is just finish bathing and his body is wrapped with towel only . I surprised and run out of the bathroom . Jungkook chase me and he succeed to catch me . We laugh and he forget that he didnt put any clothes on . I look at his body and . Hmmmm . Such a nice body dude . I gulped at and bit my lower lips .
I cant control myself and push him and causes him to fall into the sofa . I was on top of him and I start to kiss his neck . I try to take his towel and suddenly a phone ring .

Urghhh . Stupid phone . Disturbing my pleasure .

I stand up and pick up the phone and pfft . Again , a wrong number . Ishhh . I go back to the living room and Jungkook was not there .

Aishh . Mr Jeon Jungkook . Why are you runnnn awayy .

I try to turn around and .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE CONTINUED