💗𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜💗 | 𝙼𝙽𝙵 | -𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗-

> Character: Albert Schmidt

> OneShot: Young!Albert x Young!Fem!Reader

> Fandom: MNF/Monday Night Funkin [FNF]

> Type: ❤️‍🔥Romantic❤️‍🔥

> Warning: Nope

> Is this a request?: No

> Character's appearance:

[A/N]: Albert is 20 years old in this part and you are 19 UwU_______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________

<- N0b0dy's P0V ->

On Thursday evening, the two families were getting ready for a meeting. (L/N) family and Schmidt family. The Schmidt family owned a famous weapon factory. But it had lost some of its reputation because of another factory that opened. Mr. Schmidt then decided to arrange a meeting with (D/N). This meeting was to be held at the Schmidt family mansion after dinner. When the (L/N) family finally arrived at the mansion, they got out of their limousine and headed for the gates of the grand mansion. The only child of the family, the only inheritance was their daughter (Y/N).

<- (Y/N)'s P0V ->

Mom and Dad said they were going to a family reunion today. But they didn't want to leave me at home so I came with them. After we got out of the limo, we went to the grand gates of the mansion. My father knocked on the door. A butler opened the door and let us to the spacious living room and then left. Mr and Mrs Schmidt were sitting on the white big sofa.

Where were their sons? His name was probably Albert. He goes to the same school as me, but I didn't talk to him much. While my father was talking to Mr. Schmidt, my mother was talking to Mrs. Schmidt. After waiting a few minutes, one of the butlers came and told us that the food was ready.

The five of us got up and went to the room with a long table. Table was really big. The adults sat at the table, and I immediately sat next to my mother. There were many kinds of food on the table. The adults continued to chat for a while, then we started to eat. I wasn't that hungry so I just ate (F/F). (You can eat any food you want to eat because you may not like any food I will write here or you may be allergic to that food :p)

While we were eating, someone came into the room. When I looked back, I realized that it was that boy. Unlike his family, he was not wearing a fancy dress. He was in his normal clothes. A disappointed expression appeared on Mr. Schmidt face when he saw him.

Mr. Schmidt: Albert, why didn't you wear the suit I gave you?

Albert: Dadddd. That suit was so fancy and uncomfortable! You know I don't like to wear such things.

Mr. Schmidt: Uncomfortable?–

Mrs. Schmidt: Darling, let the child wear whatever he wants to wear.

Mr. Schmidt: Good, but this topic is not closed...