💗𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜💗 | ???? | -𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜-

> Character: Xyo

> OneShot: Xyo x Male! Monster! Reader

> Fandom: ????

> Type: 🔞NSFW🔞

> Warning: Sexual content, Swearing

> Is this a request?: No

> Character's appearance:

[A/N] 1: I said I'd rarely write NSFW content, but I'm sick and so I have to distract myself with something else

[A/N] 1: I said I'd rarely write NSFW content, but I'm sick and so I have to distract myself with something else. There will be sexual content in this section. If you're uncomfortable with stuff like this, don't read it. This content is +18 so please don't read this if you are underage. If you are sensitive to these issues, skip this section. Reading is your risk and your decision!

[A/N] 2: (Y/N) is tall, slightly taller than Xyo. (Y/N)'s teeth are sharp and almost stick out of his skin. He also has claw-shaped hands and no pupils, so his eyes are pearly white.
_______________________________________________________________

<- (Y/N)'s P0V ->

I'm currently sitting in my office and doing some work on the computer. My attention was distracted from my work by a sudden knock on my office door.

(Y/N): You can enter.

The door opened, showing to me one of my colleagues. This was Benjamin. He had a fearful expression on his face. Again, I wonder what he's doing.

(Y/N): Oh Benjamin, was that you? Hey what's the problem? You look scared.

Benjamin: P-p-problem is X-xyo!

(Y/N): Xyo? Why? They normally stays away from everyone.

Benjamin: I-I know! But they t-tried to do s-something!

What could they have done to him? Xyo normally always stays out of trouble. And I don't think they can do anything bad. Especially to Benjamin. I got up from my seat and went over to Benjamin. I was looking down on him because I was taller than anyone else here, but at least he wasn't afraid of me. Although I am a monster that most people fear.