32-ups🤪

*a week later*

Evelyn pov

Today I think it's the best day of my life. Why? ok so, I understood that I feel something for Sky some days ago and I admitted to myself this. Yesterday I had dinner with mom and the cast so I took advantage of that and I told them that I wasn't really into boys...they all have been very king and they made sure that I understand that it was ok for them and that they were very proud of me.

so, i was saying why today has been a wonderful day. I found the courage to ask Sky out. AND SHE SAID YES! this afternoon we'll go to take a ice cream together and then she told me to bring even Bucky since we decided to have a walk at the park while eating our ice creams.

*time skip*

"hey, eve!" she greeted me when she saw me

"hey, sky" I replied. she petted Bucky and then we started walking.

we talked about this and that and after two hours it was time to go home.

"i had fun today" I said looking at her in her eyes. she bites her lip and then she nodded.

"me too, we should do that more often" she added.

"of course" I looked at her and she looked at me.

"i have to tell you something" I started breaking the awkward silence.

"shoot"

"it's late or you can come some minutes inside?" I asked pointing to the door since we were in front of my house.

"I can come" she answered and we walked inside. mom called me earlier and she told me she would be late tonight so now we are at home alone.

"follow me" I said after I took off my jacket and shoes and having free Bucky. I walked upstairs and I sat an the bed with my guitar.

"you know im not good with words, so I wrote a song for you. I hope you will like it" I said while she sat next to me waiting for me to start

(a/n: Taylor swift wrote this song, its not mine)

There I was again tonight
Forcing laughter, faking smiles
Same old tired, lonely place
Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy
Vanished when I saw your face
All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet youYour eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecyAnd it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet youThis night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet youThe lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey"It was enchanting to meet you
All I know is, I was enchanted to meet youThis night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
That this night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet youThis is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on youThis night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet youPlease don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you

I finished and she didn't say anything.

"you didn't like it? or you didn't like what I said? listen, it's ok, don't worry" I said standing up and continuing talking nervously. she quickly got up and walked to me. I had to stop talking now since my lips are closed by hers. she took my face and I took hers too. after some seconds we broke the kiss.

"I love you too Eve" she said. I smiled at her and I kissed her again carefully pushing her towards the bed. when she reached the bed she fell on it and I fell on her. we laughed and doing this we stopped kissing again. but our break from the kiss didn't last long cause as soon as we stopped laughing we kissed again.

we spent like 5 minutes kissing. our lips were dancing in our mouths. Everything was perfect.

"what do you want to do now?" I asked when we finished our kissing session and laying my head a bit above her left boob.

"when will your mom be back?" she asked

"in two hours" I replied. she moved as soon as she heard the answer and she spoke again.

"i have an idea" she said kissing me again. I smiled while kissing to tell her that it was ok for me.

🔞🤪smut🤪🔞

Skylar pov

she sat on my stomach still kissing me. I had my hands on her ass and after a while I started moving them up and down under her shirt. this went on for some minutes until she took my jumper off and then my shirt, leaving me with just my bra. I took off her shirt too and I move her on the spot next to me so that I could be on her.

her hands run all over my back, from my ass to my bra, and she took it off of me. I stopped kissing her and I took her bra off too. we looked at each other for some seconds then I started kissing her again. slowly I stopped kissing her on the mouth, moving down. cheek, jaw, neck. I stayed more time kissing the neck, leaving her hickeys. her left hand on my head, her fingers between my hair. her head inclined to leave me the space I needed. I could feel her hip bone come up, a sign to say she wanted more. I stayed sucking her neck while with my right hand I was playing with her left boob. I continued for some time then I move on her other boob. my right hand still on her left boob. while with my mouth I was on her right boob.

i heard her moan so i decided to give her more. i got up and i helped her taking off her pants and her underwear.

"damn, you're wet" i said looking at her.

"just for you" she answered smirking. i restarted kissing her stomach while i run my hand up and down on her thigh. every time i run my hand up i every time go higher. when i almost arrived at her pussy she moaned lauder than before. i looked up at her, her chest hunched and her head was pressing on the pillow. i smirked and i started doing what i could do better.

i licked her pussy. she keep moaning. her left hand on my head while with her other hand she was squeezing her boob. she was moaning every time lauder so i stopped licking after a while and i put a finger into her after having massaged her pussy some seconds.

"oh god" she moaned. i pushed my finger in every time faster and after a while i started using two fingers.

i was going fast and i eventually found her soft spot.

"s-sky" she said. i looked at her.

"cum baby, cum" i said and i didn't need to repeat it twice. she cum all over my fingers. i took my ginger our, i licked her pussy to clean her a little, and i put my fingers in my mouth.

"you taste good" i said and i got nearer to her. i put my fingers into her mouth too and she tasted herself.

"i do, don't i?" she said and then she added:"now it's my turn"

she got on me and she took off my pants and underwear that i had still on. she sucked my neck for a while, then like me she moved to my boobs, but while she was playing with them, one of her hand was rubbing my pussy. after a while i couldn't continue. i needed her fingers into me.

"e-eve?" i asked. she looked at me and i didnt need to add anything. she pushed a finger into me and then another. i cum quickly and she licked me.

"you taste good too" she said making me taste too. i smiled at her and then we laid on the bed cuddling after having dressed ourselves up again.

—————————————————————————-
a/n: sorry i know im late.

nut i hope you like it❤️