11-cuddles(?)

Evelyn pov
We walked downstairs and I greeted everyone than I made my way into the kitchen. I was starving. I picked some snacks and I ate them. When I turned back I saw Lizzie, or should I call her mom, talking with Scarlett. Now I think that Scarlett, Chris and all the others are like my aunts and uncles. Everyone but Tom Holland. He is more like a big brother.

Lizzie pov
I saw Eve walking into the kitchen so I quickly walked towards Scarlett.
"Scar!"
"what? what happened? is she ok?"
"yes yes she's ok. I just wanted to tell you that she called me mom, that's all"
"no way! I'm so happy for you Lizard"
"no, don't call me that, Scarjo"
"touché" she laughed and I laughed after her. We walked again towards the others and we decide to play some games. We played Monopoly, Jenga, Uno, and a lot of others things. It was 8pm and we decided to take some pizzas. We called and after 30 minutes they arrived. We ate and than we decided to watch a film. Since Eve is doing the Marvel marathon we decided to watch Thor: the dark world. when the film finished Eve walked towards me. She told me that she was tried from the day and that she would go to bed.
"It's ok, do you want me to come with you?"
"no, stay here. If you want when the others will go away, always IF they will go away, you can come and we can sleep together"
"ok, I'll send them home in 30 minutes" I said smiling at her. She smiled back and she said goodnight to everyone. Than she walked upstairs.

After 30 minutes they were still here and it seems that they didn't want to go.
"Ok now guys, go home" I said
"no!! why?"
"Because Evelyn went upstairs 30 minutes ago and I told her that in 30 minutes I would be with her. Now go cause I want to stay with my daughter"
"ok, Jeez, goodnight Lizzie" RDJ answered starting walking away with the others.

Scarlett stayed 5 more minutes.
"You finally found her!! You did it" she whispered-yelled in an exited tone. She's right. I did it. OMG. I DID IT!!! Ok Lizzie keep it cool.
"Yess!! I did it. Now go cause I have to go into my daughter bed" I laughed and she laughed with me. Than she took her bag and she walked out after kissing me on the cheek.

(A/n: the story won't be LizzieXScar. I don't know yes with who Lizzie is staying or if she will be with someone)

I walked upstairs and I opened Eve's room. Sha was sleeping hugged with Bucky.

 Sha was sleeping hugged with Bucky

(^^^like this^^^)

I took a photo and then I walked near her bed. I sit next to her and she slowly turned her head.
"They went away?"
"yes but just because I sent them away"
"you didn't have to"
"yes I did"
"why?"
"cause I promised you that in 30 minutes I would be with you and here I am" she smiled at me.
"no one ever did something like this for me" she said.
"well, get use to it cause I will do everything in this world for you, sweetheart"
"thank you mom" she said smiling and than she closed her eyes.
"good night baby" i said kissing her forehead and standing up.
"no, stay"
"ok, let me change myself" she nodded and I went to change. Some minutes later I lay next to Eve and she was already fast asleep. I fell asleep too after some minutes.

*The morning*
EVELYN POV
I woke up and Lizzie was sleeping next to me. I stayed on the bed watching her. She's my mom. I finally found my mom. My REAL mom. I don't mind if she's THE Elizabeth Olsen. She is my mom and even if she wasn't famous I was happy anyways.

She started to wake up but I didn't realized that so I stayed starring at her. She opened her eyes and when she saw they I was looking at her she smiled.
"good morning sweetheart"
"morning" I said.
"can I ask why you were starting at me? You know...it's creepy"
"i'm sorry, I was just thinking"
"about what?"
"you. About you being my mother. I've been looking for my mother since I can remember and I finally found her" she said smiling. I hugged her and maybe I started crying. What can I say? I'm emotive and she's my daughter.
"you are crying?"
"maybe" she laughed a bit and after some minutes of cuddles we stand up and we went to make some breakfast.

ELIZABETH POV
We were eating the pancakes that we made when my mom called me. I ignored it. Sometimes she call me and I always ignored it. I don't speak with her since the 6th of July 2006.
"you don't answer?"
"it's my mother"
"aaandd(?)"
"I don't talk to her since she took you away from me"
"oh, but maybe there is a reason of why she called you"
"no, she tries sometimes but I never answer"
"oh, ok" there was some second of silence than she spoke again.
"who is my dad?" she asked and I almost chocked.
"sorry, let me change my question. Is he someone I should know?"
"no" I said
"ok" she said.
"last question, and YOUR dad?"
"he agreed with my mom. I haven't spoken to him too since that day"
"ok" she started eating again and i started thinking what can we do today.

"what do you think if today we go to the beach? I can call even the cast and we can go all together"
"yes, cool"
"ok, when you are done eating go change yourself, I'll call the others" today is Saturday so we don't have to work.

————————————————————————
985 words