Chapter sixty four

Not edited! 

Sorry again for taking so long! As ya'll know I finished school so I was studying so I could pass my state board exam but I finally took it and passed!!!!

yo girl a licensed Esthetician! But I appreicate those of you who are still here supporting me!

Jamir (Polo G) Coleman

"Polo"I heard my mom yelling "Polo where are you?"She yelled again before walking into the office where I was seated going over everything I need for my album "Don't you hear me calling you?"She asked

"I did but I knew you was going to find me"I laughed shrugging "But what's up mom? You good?"I asked her as she took a seat in front of me

"Yeah. There's an artist  named Dee Gomes. He wants a feature with you. I listened to the song and I really think you'll like it"She pressed play on her phone letting the song play.

I listened to the song paying attention to every detail to see if any ideas for a verse would pop in my head. And the more I listened the more Ideas I got for how I wanted my verse to go.

"Tell them I'll have the verse to them by tonight or tomorrow morning the latest"I closed the lap tap getting up from my seat

"So you decided where you want to do your album release party?"She questioned raising an eyebrow "I need to start booking venues"

"Chicago. It's only right I do this back home with the people who supported me from the very start"If I was going to celebrate my accomplishments anywhere it had to be back home.

"You sure?"She really didn't want me stepping foot back in Chicago anytime soon because I still had people wanting me dead and it didn't help that I was making name for myself now. 

"Yeah. If it wasn't for Chicago I wouldn't be able to be where I'm at now"I shrugged because I wasn't going to change my mind 

"If that's what you want then consider it done"She typed some stuff in her phone "So you know there's going to be blogs and news coverage showing up to the party right?"

"Yeah and?"I honestly could less for blogs or paparazzi showing up to my party. If anything I wanted as much exposure as I can get "It'll be good exposure"

"I agree on the exposure but I was bringing it up because you and Nahla haven't went public yet. With all these blogs being there it's only going to be a matter of time before they find out. Are you two ready to make it public that you two are dating?"

I honestly haven't stopped to think about whether or not I wanted to let the world know who I was dating. And I didn't even know if Nahla would be comfortable with that much spotlight on her. 

"Damn. I haven't really thought about that. I'll talk to her and ask her if she's comfortable with making that step. I know on my part I don't care. I love her so I want the world to know about her but Its all up to her"I wasn't going to pressure her into going public with me

"Sounds good. I'll handle the rest of the details and you focus on releasing your album and making sure Nahla's good"She got up from her seat walking around the desk taking a seat opening the lap top "Any thing else you want just let me know"

"I will"I nodded walking out heading up to my room. I was honestly happy that my relationship with my OG was in better space than before. Cause honestly I couldn't be doing this rapping shit without her.

Walking in my room taking a seat on my bed. I grabbed my phone unlocking it going on Instagram and the first thing I see is a video of Nahla.

 I grabbed my phone unlocking it going on Instagram and the first thing I see is a video of Nahla