Chapter sixty three

NOT EDITED!

Also Polo's songs will not be in order so some songs gonna come before or after depending how I see fit. So I don't wanna hear "This song wasn't even out yet" or "That song came out before the other one"

Also I went though the time line and realized that Polo and Nahla should've been graduated and should be 18-19 by now LMAOO so we picking up  with their Senior year and their ages are 17-18

Nahla Reese

"How you feeling lady bug?"Tez asked walking in my room with Dre right behind him.

"I'm good just  finishing up my homework. What you guys doing?"I asked looking up from my computer watching them take a seat on the edge of my bed.

"We just got home and wanted to see how school went today?"Dre picked up a the essay I had wrote earlier reading it

"It went good. Senior year is really flying by"After everything I've been through these past few years I'm honestly just happy that I made it this far and I'm able to say I'm alive.

"Can't believe yo ass about to be 18 in a few months"Tez wiped a fake tear making me laugh "But on all seriousness we're proud of you baby girl. You've been through more than most people your age have and despite a few downfalls you've over came it and came out on top"

"You're our strongest solider and we want you to follow your heart and be what you want to be in this world. You know we behind you a thousand percent and will go at it with whoever behind you. So keep making us proud"Dre said making me shed a tear. "Mom and Trey would be proud of you"He got up kissing my forehead.

"That means a lot coming from ya'll. I love you guys"I put my stuff aside getting up from my bed giving them both a hug.

"What you want to eat for dinner? I'll make whatever you want"Dre got up from his spot sliding his phone in his pocket

"I want some baked chicken with some mash potatoes"I smiled watching  Dre mug me but he shouldn't have asked me what I wanted

"You lucky I love you"He shook his head

"You heard the lady get to the kitchen and make us some food"Tez laughed staying seated but Dre grabbed him pulling him up

"Nigga yo ass helping so I don't know why you so comfortable"Dre said dragging Tez out the door leaving me to finish my homework.

Before I could even start on my homework again my phone began ringing. Grabbing it off my bed I seen it was a Facetime call from Jamir. I stared at the screen a minute contemplating on whether I should answer or not but decided to see what he had to say. Sliding my finger across the screen I waited for the call to connect.

"Hey"Mir said" i didn't think you were going to answer to be honest"He was rubbing the top of his head which something he did when he was nervous

"I wasn't going to answer but I figured I would see what you had to say"I shrugged