Chapter Fifty Four

NOT EDITED

Jamir Coleman (Polo G)

"Ready?" Wooski said as he made a right turn down a gangway

"Ready"I nodded my head sliding my ski mask down.

I made sure my glock was loaded and cocked as we slowly approached the niggas we were looking for. Getting closer I rolled the window down aiming the gun out the window. Wooski sped up and I pulled the trigger spraying shit.

I watched a few niggas drop to the floor before the others pulled out their glocks shooting back. I shot two more niggas hitting them in the chest before wooski sped off and out the gang way just as a bullet went through the back window breaking it

I covered myself so no glass would hit my face. Making a sharp left Wooski hit the streets going as fast as the impala would let us go. I looked up and seen we were now heading out the city and getting onto I-290.

I looked around as Wooksi switched from lane to lane trying to get to our destination as quick as possible.

"Ya'll good?" Wooski asked looking back at us

"Yeah" 24 and I said in unison

We passed a cop car that was posted and soon we seen the lights turn on. Wooski wasted no time switching lanes again getting in between cars making it impossible for the cop to catch up with us since the Eway was packed as shit.

He took an exit getting off into some random neighborhood. We seen the cop take the exit as well in the distance. Wooski took the next exit back on the E way getting right back in traffic taking off.

"Blast said they ready" 24 said looking at his phone

Wooski nodded. Soon we seen more lights heading our way. I swear I don't know why they even try.

Before we knew it we had lost them and arrived at our destination. We hopped out the car quickly making sure we had all our shit and none was left behind.

Blast and Duckio started throwing gasoline on the car as I lit the match throwing it on the ground next to the car.

We all quickly ran as fast we could away from the car hopping into the one Blast was driving. Watching the car go up in flames we sped off making it out just before it blew up

"Feel bad for whoever's car that was" 24 said making us laugh

"Shouldn't have it left it unlocked" I shrugged

"How does it feel knowing that in less than three weeks this shit gonna be in the past for you?" Duckio asked

"Honestly. I don't know. It doesn't seem real that I'm actually leaving" I said truthfully

This shit seems so unreal to me that I won't believe it until a nigga actually in Cali. I ain't used to good shit happening to me so I ain't getting my hopes up.

"Everything good with Nahla?" 24 asked "How she taking the news?"

"She said she's good with it and she's happy for me but I know it's fucking with her. She's just not the type to really express her feelings so I don't know her true feelings" I told them.

I know that Nahla doesn't like that I'm moving away but she's not going to tell me that. She's going to tell me everything's good for my sake.

"She'll be good. We got her so don't worry about her" Duckio smiled "Nobody touching her"

"I know she good but it's her mental state that I'm worried about. The last thing I need is for her to feel like I'm leaving her too"

"She know you ain't leaving her bro. But talk to her and don't leave thinking shits okay. Make sure everything is okay" Blast said and I nodded