CONFESSION: LILY

The bright lights shine on Lily's face as she struggles to maintain her composure.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she finally answers, choosing her words carefully. She knows how this works. Everything she says will be chopped and edited and her words will be misconstrued, and taken out of context.

During her last viewing party, Shayla almost smacked Edwin when he said she flaunted her boobs, but in reality, he said she flaunted her intelligence and in a separate interview he mentioned her boob job. Reality television was a very elaborate ruse to manipulate the viewers, Lily surmised. It was all cut and paste.

"I headed into the library for some peace and quiet, I needed to rest for a few minutes and the next thing I know, Penny comes out of nowhere and threatens me."

VOICE, OFF CAMERA: "What did she want?"

"What she always wants, is attention. I want attention too, don't get me wrong. I like to be in charge and I enjoy everyone's interest, sure. But Penny's like, desperate for air time."

VOICE, OFF CAMERA: "Why do you think Penny wants so much attention?"

Lily begins to play with a stray thread on her UCLA sweatshirt. The shirt was Marisela's. Lily didn't even remember getting dressed that morning.

"You'll have you ask her. I mean, she has everything she wants, money and clothes, a fancy car, a huge house. I guess it's not enough for her..." Lily's voice trails off.

VOICE, OFF CAMERA: "When she left, she said something about 'knowing what you did.' What did you do?"

This catches Lily off guard, the color drains from her already ashen face. But she pulls it together and shrugs nonchalantly. "I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with Shayla. You'll have to ask her."