sad and lonely

This oneshot was requested by
nebula_Prime24 she is an amazing writer so go check her out. ENJOY!!

KAI POV:

I was sitting in my room on my bed, crying, sometimes I cry and don't have a reason but today I do. I feel like all I am to the team is a annoyed hothead, just another thing they have to deal with, just a bother to them.

Lately I've been doing this a lot, crying in my room on my bed in the dark in the silence of night. I try to convince myself to go talk to someone but I don't want to be bother to them. sometimes all I feel is loneliness. I was deep in thought until master wu opens my door and breaks my thoughts, I was under the sheets so he didn't see my wipe away the tears, I'm sure he heard small sniffles though. He walked over to my bed and I slowly pulled the sheets from my face and I was met with the kind soft face sensi wore when he was comforting someone, he didn't have his hat on or his hair braided back so there were small white locks of hair going down to the back of his neck.

He scooted over a bit on the edge of my bed and patted the spot next to him signaling for me to sit up next to him, I nodded and did so. He patted my shoulder and said "now Kai, why would someone like you be up at 5:32 in the morning?" "I couldn't sleep 'cause I've got a headache" I lied "ah yes, and people with headaches always have red eyes and a runny nose from crying?" He said , I silently panicked I forgot about that factor, I calmed myself and said "well why would you come here, you could be reading scrolls, meditating, or drinking tea?" " Well you see I do have my tea right here" be held out his left arm showing me the tea and then took a sip and continued "and I heard an alarm go off so I decided to go look around, the sound stopped moments after I arrived here so I assume it was someone else's." He pauses "but then I saw your red face, so kai tell me why were you crying?" I froze I didn't know what to say or how to say it, I really wanted to tell him be the words never left my mouth, so I just said "its not something.......I really wanna talk about" he nodded, "at least not now" I said, more quick. He nodded again and then stood up and said "well you know where I am if your ready to talk about it", and with that he walked out.

I mentally punched myself for not telling him. But what I said was true I wasn't really ready to tell him or anyone.

I decided to go back to bed it was now 6:29 we talked for quite a bit. I laid in in bed thinking about the conversation me and sensi had taking every word into thought.

And that's it I guess this chapter was fun to write maybe I'll write a part two or something but later!! Nebulaprime2468 was the requester. hope you enjoyed (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) and comment your requests and your normal comments!!

Words: 560

Bye!!