𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Începe de la început

──────── •✧• ────────

Pulling up to the apartment building, he parked his car in the usual spot and killed the engine before grabbing his phone to let her know that he made it.

After sending the message he tosses his phone in the cup holder and leaned his head to rest on the seat as he used this time to rest his eyes until Brooklyn came out.

But it didn't take long for his eyes to reopen at the sound of someone knocking at his window.

He peeked over to see Brooklyn, but she wasn't alone. Imani stood behind her with a smile on her face, looking as if they were talking

Moving his hands over to unlock the car door and roll down the passager door window hearing as their laughter began becoming auditable.

Brooklyn took that chance to open the door and enter the car, making sure to close it behind herself.

"So you just gon act like you don't have a sister that lives in the same house as her." Imani snapped laying her arms flat on the door.

"I have a sister?" he joked making her roll her eyes.

"Yea that you've been being a real deadbeat too"

"Imani, you be at my shop almost every day with Nuke"

"Nuke?" Brooklyn asked confusedly glancing between the two.

"Nikko" she cleared up before going back to her brother. "Ion care where y'all go or what y'all do, just bring me back some food."

"Okay, Imani" Brooklyn smiled

With that, the two girls wave each other off leaving Duke and Brooklyn alone.

He fully started his car and rolled up her window.

"So, where are we going?" She said waiting for his response but was let down as he shrugged his shoulders. "So what are we doing"

"You said you wanted to hang out during the day"

"I didn't exactly say that" she smiled, shaking her head.

"Just pick where you wanna go"...

-

Laughter erupted from her mouth as she looked around, trying to figure out where he had gone when suddenly the feeling of a kart hitting from behind making her body jerk a bit.

She turns around to be faced with him and he rammed into her kart again.

"That's cheating" she laughed trying to keep herself ahead of him. "We're not playing bumper cars, you can't do that"

Ignoring what she just said he hit her kart once again, causing her to crash into the wall and letting him gain the lead.

Letting out a sigh she raised her arm, waving down the employee so he could help her get unstuck and catch up to the cheater.

Soon a white man with a blue staff shirt who looked to be in his early 20s rushed over to pull her kart off the black tires and in the direction the other racers were going in.