𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"It was cool. Making my money as usual, but y'all know I couldn't stay away from home for too long."

While the group of boys continued to talk, Duke's attention snatches away from them and to his phone which began vibrating in his pocket.

Quickly unlocking the phone, he goes to his messages seeing a very familiar person texting his phone.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

5:10ᴘᴍ

You left your shoes 🥲
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 5:10

Is this an excuse to see me?
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 5:10

Alrt na
You got way too much dip on yo chip 😭
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 5:10

Just making sure
You home?
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 5:11

Yeah
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 5:11

All day?
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 5:11

Yea
Why🤨
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ 5:11

I'm finna slide on you in a min so get ready
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ. 5:13

Why? where am I going🙃
sᴇᴇɴ

After reading her message he shuts off his phone hearing his voice being called from next to him, he looked over to Leo and then to everyone else seeing as all eyes were on him.

"What?" He grumbles

"It's about Mookie" Slim repeated as the words, finally got through to him.

"What about him?" He looked around the room confused. "Is this meeting about a dead man?"

"Naw, it's about what that dead man's people on" Leo spoke.

"Hold up, before we start. Where the fuck is my shit" Duke questioned realizing he was missing something.

"What the fuck is you talkin bout?" Orlando chuckled finally moving up from the background and reconnecting with the group.

"My blunt, I passed it and never got it back"

"Oh damn gang here" Zaire laughed passing him the tail.

"It's always the light skins niggas" Rocky chuckled, earning a middle a finger from Zaire.

"If we done, can we continue?" Slim nagged gaining their attention again.

"Alright, so what about Mookie?" Duke spoke folding his arms.

"Word on the street, they saying they know who did it" Leo said making Duke scoff.

"They know who did it?" He replied in a cold tone while folding his arms "You sure they got the right guy, 'cause I'm still walking around untouched."

"Ion know who they think the killa is but, I know they looking for blood, boss man"

"They keep looking, they faso gon find it"