I'M BACK YOU MICROBES! (SB)

(Authors Note) This is quite funny to me since the title for this section fits well with me finally updating on this specific story within the book? Notes stuff? Story shelf. Yep! Its a story shelf now! I might actually update the title to that. Let me know what you guy's think! Enjoy my motivation while its here somewhere. ) 

  'SunNDrop?!!' Moon practically shouted in their own circuit boards. They were stunned as the rusted animatronic stood, towering over them. 

  "I'm quite s-su-su-" Sun glitches out slightly, creaking as their limbs jolted around for a bit. "-Su-surprised!! A-at you being-ing-ing heeerre-e." Sundrop walked around Moon, his bolts and joints creaking. "Did the-y d-do y-ya in too???!-" Sundrop seemed to be getting closer to moons face as their excitement skyrocketed. 

  Moon was trying to intake the situation in front of him. His eyes had a slight static to them as his motherboard layed it down. 

@Situation%

- Stuck in a sewer/ventilation system

- Minor damages (Voice box, and viewing lenses)

- Encountered broken bot/trashed worker (Needs major repairs) 

- Internet systems down at moment

  A notification popped up on Moon's screen. 

(WArNING: Head to battery station; Hours left: Half hour)

  "O-oh-oh! Weee ca-cant have you dying o-out on us yet buddy!!" Sundrop lifted Moon up, holding them in their eyes. Their body, not used to the weight of someone else, almost tipped Sundrop. They caught themselves but they were still hunching over Moon. Moon had a million questions pop up as they slowly made their way through the halls. One stuck inside his head. 'Us?'

\Through many halls and tunnels, this is our two animatronics place now./

  Sundrop came up to a small ditch with a skinny plank across it, leading to an more open place. It had a party table with many sticky notes that were previously on the walls, shoved into corners. There was a staircase too. But it was torn down. Steps missing. Moon looked around the room silently until Sundrop decided to step forward on the rotting plank. Moon froze up as they saw what was in the ditch. 'Damn map bots!' This caused Moon to slightly hold onto Sun, but Sun was already across by then. 

  "W-why f-frieennd??? N-noo need too BeE afraid!" Sundrop giggled and plopped Moon into a metal folding chair. It was way too small for their size but Moon had sat in many when playing cards with Nes. (Vanessa, for who haven't seen the previous parts to this specific story. -Author) The only problem though this time was the table that crunched their legs against themselves. Sundrop went to the shorter end of the table, right next to Moondrop, and climbed under. This raised many more questions to Moon. Sun came back out with a black cord to a generator. They went to the back of Moon and opened a hatch. It's been a while since Moon had to use a cord to charge. 'Where did they even get the generator?'

  "L-lets seee..:" Sundrop plugged Moondrop in and paused. "L-lets check y-you for d-amages!" Sundrop moved the chair out from the table and opened Moondrop with a flat head screw driver with a pop. Moon caught sight of their hands. Their hands were smaller than Moons, by an inch, and were very damaged. Their left hand, the one with the screw driver, was missing their ring finger. 'Interesting. Wonder how he got that.' Moon thought.

  "Wehll. That's n-noot gooood." Moon's mechanical heart spiked with those words. Their cooling fans kicked in as Sun spoke again. "Guess. I'maq gonna. H-have too call m-my other friend! Don't-wor-ry, theirrr grrreat!" 

(Author's Note) Ha! Its done! I might lose motivation once school starts again but hopefully everything will go as plan. Plan? Did I say that? Ha, there is no plan. Have fun! Signing out- VerificationDick lol. 😎👉👉