It is nothing  personal (Part: 2)

"You can speak now Thomas... I wanna hear what you have to say for everyone here." Tord said his voice was colder in a stern tone, "Tord he doesn't want this.. he doesn't want you!" Edd snapped..

That set Tord off turning his attention to Edd he stomped his boot down onto edds foot, that caused Matt and Toms attention to the two. "You've said it yourself Edward.. you can't speak for him can you?! " Tord pulled back his foot, staring down in disappointment. Tom's "eyes" watered his mouth opening with no prevails of speak, nothing but a whimper of a voice crack.

Matt's reaction was strict.

His face was a show of sadness but he seemed frustrated wrinkling his nose at the sight of Tord and Edd. "Is Edd the only one talking today, hmm nothing out of the brat or snob? Pathetic behaviour" Tord let out a sigh and leaned against his desk staring at the three.

His voice didn't falter when he spoke to his soldier. "Take Edward and Mathew to an under supervision dungeon, leave Thomas here." A smile was present on his face at the two getting kicked up and dragged to the door. "TORD!, YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF HIM!, ILL KILL YOU IF YO-" Slam the door was closed cutting Edd off mid sentence.

The silence was set between Tom and Tord; it had an awkward moment before the silence was snapped at the sound of Tord boots against the wood of his office floors.

Tord slowly and quietly circled Tom like a shark about two times before standing up straight behind him. Toms held his breath, not a noise as Tord stared down at him from behind. "Thomas you really need to be honest here, maybe speak up hmm? Is it true... the monster is something inside of you? Or are all of my proven theories wrong?.." Tord stood waiting for an answer from the short British man underneath him. " mhm mhm... " Tom mumbles, Tord sighed he leaned forward his head against Toms, no more near his ear.

"That's no answer.. I have other ways to get my answer dear. Is a punishment already one of them?" Tord brushed his arms around Tom's torso pulling him back into the chair. "What's wrong Thomas, are you scared of me..? of what I'm going to do to you?.. of what I want to do?".
________________________________
Word count: 403