White and Red

Toms POV:

*Beep, Click, Beep*
The sound was loud a ringing noise that never stopped or faltered once to the silence of my mind.

I can't see... holy shit where am I?
Toms vision was pure white walls, grey floors and equipment skittered everywhere, on desks and tables. Yet clear it looked Liked your seeing through a filter. That beep noise still echoed from side to side.

I wanted to see Edd and Matt... but being strapped down to this hospital bed isn't giving me an-
*‰ṮØṞḎ§¿¡:>
ITS ALL TORDS FAULT. I remember everything, i need to get out of this hellish white room and make it to Edd and Matt.
Now to be able to see the door properly...

A dragging noise came from Toms side, more useless equipment he couldn't see properly. It was attached to his arm being pulled with him as he stood shaking and cloudy. 'No one's here... did they all disappear?' Thought of being alone is uncomfortable no, unsettling to me I can't get help if I find my way out.

Continuing his journey, the large tub attached to the machine is pissing me off... *Yank* it's detached now I guess...
Blood, red dripped clear and bright in the white room almost looking like food dye it ran from where he ripped the tub out.
'That's not concerning at all'

I need to keep walking, just leave the machine, the room, this place and I'll be golden! Crimson red stained the hospital gown.
'I hate red on me ... suck a filthy colour'
Finding the door was easy a large grey and white door with a window. Tugging at the handle letting himself out and eyeing down the hallway the best he could was hard.
'Nothing made sense anymore... except another clear door at the end... maybe the exit!'

Edd and Matt's POV: ( probably short ;-; )

*smack, a glided scratchy nose *

"Edd... EDD, W-what do we do now...?" Matt's voice stretched sniffling quietly. "I don't know... Matt"

They had been put in a "supervision dungeon", grey concrete walls, floor, hard steel bars kept them trapped inside. No bars big enough for a child to slip out of. At the back there was a "bed" literally just a metal slab attached to the wall with a dirty comforter and pillow. Now with an extra camera and some come one, come all guards wearing the same uniforms and masks with the exception of different name numbers and pins/medals. Brain controlling masks...

There were other prisoners there, a mother with two young girls, old man and more adults. The posters against every wall is all cages were "JOIN THE RED ARMY, LET US UNITE" or some shit.. yucky. "Matt, before Tord was.. shot down.. did you See anything I didn't, did he talk to you?" Edd turned his back against the bars and Matt looking up at him from the cold bed. "Hmm... we did talk when he came back... never much but I do remember some stuff" wow, Matt actually remembered something that could help.

"Matt what did Tord tell you" silence stretched with Matt's voice hiccuping as he answered.

"About his project, a monster robot mask thingy he said... I don't think it was the red robot tho" monster... a monster. "D-do you think it was the monster that we saw with Edwardo?" (More silence, they be think hard with the same shared brain cells) " Yes.. the same one from before. And something about him and Tom" Tom? Is that why he needed Tom?

"What about Tom, Matt?" Edd sat beside Matt his body moved forward to lean in front of Matt's face. "I C-can't remember good.. He said Tom knows something very important that I wouldn't understand" his voice deepened sadly.

Did Tom not tell us about Tords plan, did he know his plan... or maybe Tom had something to do with the monster and the missing cases. Why would Tom keep that of all things.

"Matt I know Tom wasn't one to really speak on his emotions but did you see him act differently, No, No more suspiciously?" ...       
            "Matt I need to know if you saw anything I didn't!"  

"He snuck drinks sometimes... and he started going out more, you already knew that right. Umm. He started taking showers lots? Is that anything" Matt's attempt at remembering made it hard for even me to remember.

"I started catching on to Tom drinking again and the sneaking out, but showers...hmm his clothes did have stains that weren't food or drinks" Edd lead off on the S heavy into thinking.

"Maybe Tom has more to do with things we never noticed... we need to see him again, get him back, now to escape"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

My writing is ass, sorry this was all shitty I'm really tired and I just want people to like this book. I've spent so much time thinking to myself on the plot 😭

We'll see how this goes.

Word:831