Chapter 2: Balthazar vs Alduin

Disclaimer: I do not own Skyrim and Overlord (2012). They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: This chapter will be both different and epic. I promise you.
_____________________________________________

'Of all the things that I could wake up in another world, in my own Avatar... The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is not fucking one of them!' Balthazar thought inward as he look around at the familiar NPCs that he recognized from the game itself, even right down to where he seemed to be at the introduction of said game itself like the location of Helgen.

'Wait. So, if I was at the introduction of the game, then that means....' Balthazar then look behind to see Lalette who is still tied up, 'Don't tell she's the-' Balthazar shakes his head, knowing that it isn't very much the time for that.

"Lalette. Are you okay? Did these guys hurt you?" Balthazar said to the tied up Lalette.

"No... Not really... I mean, they were trying to cut my head just like they did with that other guy..." Lalette explained to him which he nods.

'Right, I think Lalette could be the Dragonborn. Or am I the Dragonborn. That could make me even more overpowered but-' Balthazar just shakes his head, getting back to reality as he wield his Blade of the Gods weapon and intimidate them with his lightning powers as he glare at the Imperial Legionnaires as they all slowly approached him and Lalette with their weapons in hand.

"BACK OFF!" Balthazar yelled out, using a combination is of his own magic as the Legionnaires were all pushed back to push them back while also showcasing his electrified presence, "I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE OR YOUR BUSINESS IS BUT IF TAKE ONE STEP CLOSER TO ME AND TAKE LALETTE AWAY, I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ALL WILL BECOME NOTHING MORE THAN A CORPSE PILE ON THE FLOOR! YOU HEAR ME!?"

Balthazar yelled with both intense anger and power that everyone were all feeling obviously terrified by his presence.

Lalette herself, however, can only look in awe at Balthazar, noticing how protective he is to her despite only just meeting once. She can only smiled as she could also lightly blush.

"Wait!"

Balthazar look at who is talking to see none other than General Tullius, who quickly stand in front of Balthazar and just bowed.

"Please, forgive me and my men from our mistake. W-we didn't mean to capture the girl and about to execute her. Please..." Tullius said humbly to Balthazar.

Balthazar can only stare at Tullius as he gripped his Blade of the Gods weapon tight, "Listen, you wanted the girl? Fine. Just let us do our business with the Stormcloaks. That is all we want, alright? You're not going to care of a bunch of rebels, right?"

Balthazar then look at the Stormcloaks who all looked in anticipation at him. Then he said, "I don't care what is your feud with them. What I care about is that you are about to kill my friend who isn't even with the Stormcloaks and I am going to protect her with all my life. So, does anyone want to kill Lalette..." Balthazar showed off his huge sword again and said, "I DARE YOU!"

The whole area in Helgen are all in a very tensed situation as the event to execute the Stormcloaks, including their leader is interrupted by some sort of superpowered being that looked like he can destroy the town with his strange lightning magic and that giant sword of his and it is all because the Imperials were about to execute a girl.

But just before the situation can get even tenser, they heard a growl as something had just appeared above Helgen.

"What in Oblivion is that?" Tullius yelled, pointing at something up above.