Both of them pull back, catching their breath, but not breaking eye contact for a second, before their lips come crashing down on each other again.

Amelia moans into the kiss as she can feel Steve grow beneath her, and she lightly grinds down on his lap. Causing Steve to let out a groan and give her butt a light slap.

Steve breaks the kiss for a second and Amelia whines , but the man quickly puts kisses on her jaw, trailing down to her throat, sucking at the skin lightly. Making Amelia let out a loud moan.

'Fuck.' She whispers. The way this man made her feel was something she couldn't explain to anyone. The heat of their kissing growing down to her core. The sparks flying around as their bodies touch one another.

Amelia let's out a little moan again when she feels Steve rub against her, causing him to look up. Steve starts nibbling at her ear and kissing her jaw again.

Steve picks her up, walking towards the bedroom, her legs now wrapped around his waist. 'Are you sure?' Rogers says in between kisses.

Amelia hums. 'Words, sweetheart.' This nickname made butterflies grow in Amelia's stomach and the heat in her core to grow even more.

'Yes.' She manages to breath out. 'Yes what?' Steve asks. 'Yes please, please fuck me captain.' Amelia whines out.

That's all Steve needed to hear, he takes of his shirt and Amelia takes a moment to look at his ripped body. Before Steve starts trailing kisses down her body.

Steve drops to his knees and looks at Amelia, giving her an sly grin and he raises his hands and hooks his fingers into Amelia's panties, sliding them down to her legs.

The Captain lifts Amelia's left leg and places a soft kiss on her inner thigh. Steve keeps trailing kisses, closer and closer to her middle, until finally he places his mouth above Amelia's center.

And it's like all the pent-up frustration of every interaction they ever had, shattered in that one touch of his lips.

Amelia lets out an embarrassing moan as Steve puts the woman's leg over his shoulder, then runs his tongue along her folds. Amelia let's out a light moan and lifts her hand, fisting it in his hair. Which turns him on even more because he starts working his tongue against her harder and faster.

'Oh my God Steve!'  Amelia moans. 'Fuck!' She yells out. Who though Captain America would be so insanely good at this.

The soldier swirls his tongue around my clitoris before bringing it into his mouth and sucking it.

'Shit!' Amelia practically yells, losing some strength in her legs. Amelia reaches behind her to steady herself, feeling like she can't take much more.

"Steve."  She moans.  This.. this is so insanely good.  But Amelia wants even more.  When he makes her come, Amelia doesn't want it to be like this, she want sit to be with him buried deep inside of her.

'Yes?' Steve asks, then resumes his insanely skilled work on her.

'Please.' Amelia says, so overwhelmed with pleasure that she finds it hard to get more than one word out of her mouth.

'Please what?' Steve says, grinning widely at the fact that he is making Amelia feel this amount of pleasure. 'Tell me what you want Amelia.'

'You.' Amelia almost screams as his tongue slides out of her.

The brunette whines at the loss of Steve's touch, maybe she should just let him finish what he's doing.

He slides his tongue in her again, then runs his nose to my center.