♪Hold Me Tight♬

[Hold me tight]

[Hold me tight]

1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

~I see only you
I see nothing but you
Look I'm fair and impartial to everyone but you

Even for a day I can't do anything without you Please~

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.

Dr. Yoongi sighed while checking the fainted man's nerves and observing other things. Jin was standing on the other side of the bed, his forehead sweating nervously as he stared at his husband who had fainted.

"Seems like he had a panic attack, blood pressure was abnormally high few minutes ago with all the tears, it says a lot" Yoongi spoke as he injected something into Jungkook's arm.

"Jin!! You need to take care of him well. People require extra care in this situation, it can get really critical if not taken care of" he added while rubbing the cotton pad in place of the injected spot.

"W-what condition?" Seokjin asked with furrowed brows and Yoongi looked at him in shock.

"You don't know that he's pregnant?" he asked and Jin's eyes went wide as saucers along with Yoongi's.

"W-what? ..... He's pregnant?" Jin looked at Jungkook, his eyes still closed "w-with o-our child?" he stuttered as tears gathered in his orbs. Yoongi facepalmed himself.

"Of course, you idiot!" Yoongi scoffed "and he's suffering from MDD as well, so need to take extra care of him or you'll end up losing both of them!" he added.

Seokjin fell on the bed, gripping the sheets in his fist, grasping the information.

Jungkook is pregnant.

He has MDD?

"WTF is MDD?" Jin spoke out loud, although it was supposed to be a thought.

"Major depressive disorder" Yoongi replied calming as he stood from Jungkook's side and went to sit beside Jin who seemed to be on the verge of crying.

"It's really serious mental health condition, usually due to the person suffering a series of traumatic events or constant stress."

"He needs his husband, to take care of him" Yoongi emphasized as he patted the elder's back.

"He's suffering from clinical depression and that condition is not good for someone who is pregnant" he added as Jin sobbed.

"Yoongi-ah" he sobbed again "I'm going to be a father?!" he whispered deeply, feeling his heart swell in happiness. Yoongi smiled.

"Yes, you dumbo" he spoke.

Jin dropped Dr. Min to the door before running back to his room and sitting beside Jungkook, caressing his head as he placed his other palm on his clothed stomach. Jin smiled.