21

Charles and Aimée followed Pierre towards his room at the AlphaTauri facility. Colleagues were looking to the trio as they walked by, not paying attention to Aimée, but to the guy in his Ferrari gear behind her. Pierre opened the door to his room and entered it, followed by his girlfriend and his best friend who closed the door behind him. Aimée took a seat at the couch, fumbling with her bracelets in the proces. She tried to figure out what Charles his expression was saying, but she didn't know for once. "How long has this been going on and why don't I know this?" Charles his expression changed to annoyed and his eyes darted between the two people sitting on the couch. Pierre was nervously scratching his neck and Aimée looked towards her hands, which were resting in her lap. Suddenly Charles bursted out into laughter, making the couple frown and look up. "You two look like two children who just got caught doing something bad, I'm just joking with you guys I love this." Charles smiled widely, and both Aimée and Pierre let out a breath they didn't know they were holding. "But still, why was I kept out of this?"

Aimée explained why the two wanted to keep it a secret, only for Charles to understand. "So we're keeping this silent for now?" The two nodded at Charles his question, "that would be highly appreciated. We don't want to go public just yet, so-" Aimée got interrupeted by Charles, "you sure about that? I caught you in the middle of the paddock, giving each other a kiss. Do you call that keeping it a secret?" Pierre looked at Aimée with a confronting look which said it all. "Either you make it public, or you really keep it behind closed doors. Meaning you can only talk, kiss and do whatever at home or in private and not like today at the paddock." They both knew Charles had his point made clear. Pierre had a questioning look on his face while turning his gaze to Aimée. "It's up to you, I'm fine with telling it around here. It will spread very fast after that, but you have to be ready for it." Pierre took a hold of Aimée her hand and squeezed it a little. Aimée was clearly going through all the options, but also knew that she hated this behind closed doors thing. She nodded as a reply and looked Pierre in the eye, "let's do it, I want to hang out with you whenever I want and hug you whenever I want." Pierre smiled and immediately pressed his lips on hers, soon sharing a passionate kiss. "Please wait until I'm gone, thank you." The pair seperated and laughed with their best friend. "We are so going on a double date soon."

The three had talked for a little longer, until they were all needed in the paddock. "Wait, is Charlotte here?" Charles shook his head, "no, she had some work to do." Aimée nodded, "then I'll stay here for a little, I want to tell her as well, otherwise she will get mad at me." Charles smiled and nodded. Knowing his girlfriend, she would indeed get mad whenever she finds out through the internet that the two in front of him are dating. "Good idea, shall we go ahead?" Pierre nodded to Charles and the two left after Pierre pressed a kiss on Aimée her lips.

~

Calling and telling Charlotte felt relieving for Aimée. Charlotte was just as excited as Charles was, and told her a few times that she was very happy for her and that she deserved someone like Pierre. The brunette really wanted an amazing boyfriend for her, as she definitely deserved that and she knew Pierre was exactly the type of guy Aimée needed. After the phone call, Aimée left Pierre his room, to enter the paddock right after that. She was on a mission to find someone else, and she knew he was still at the paddock. She looked into the hospitality first, where she was told that he was at the press conference with Seb. Aimée headed that way and was met with the two by the exit. "There is our favorite half blood, how are you?" Sebastian greeted the girl he knew for quite some time by giving her a side hug. "Everything alright." Seb looked at the girl and saw something, "you're glowing, you have a boyfriend, don't you?" Aimée was amazed that he paid attention to all those details and was genuinly interested in the people around him. She nodded as a confirmation and smiled widely. "You are correct, Mick already knew though." Seb turned towards the younger German, who indeed nodded. "I know, but I don't know his name." The two Germans turned towards the girl, who could only smile. "Well, let's say that I'm dating a certain French driver.." Both Mick and Seb were thinking, but it hit Seb a little earlier. "Dating Pierre Gasly I suppose, great choice for a guy Aimée. I'm happy for you." His arms found his way around her shoulders for a short embrace. "Really? Pierre is a great guy, I'm happy for you." Mick was genuinly happy for his best girl friend, to finally find someone who he knew would treat her the way she deserved. "Did you tell Gina yet?" Mick stepped back out of the embrace he put her in and looked at the girl with a questioning look, knowing his sister would be overly excited at the news. "Not yet, your mother does know so I hope she kept the secret."