04

Thursday morning, nine am. Aimée was done running and on her way towards the paddock. "You were up early." Pyry walks next to the brunette he saw running this morning. "I was, helps against the jetlag." A smile crosses her face before scanning her pass to enter the paddock. "I know, I do that too." Aimée turns her head to the man walking next to her. "You can join next time if you like?" Pyry asks the girl next to him with a smile. "I would like that, if I am not slowing you down or so." Pyry laughs at her. "You won't, I will make you run faster." Aimée can't help it but starts to laugh and smiles at him. "I can do that. Where is Pierre by the way? Thought you guys were together all the time?" A smile comes onto Pyry his face. "Normally yes, but Charles Leclerc parked his cars next to ours so he wanted to have a chat." Aimée and Pyry stand still right before the AlphaTauri hospitality, and both turns their heads towards the entrance to see Pierre entering.

"Aimée?" Another brunette asks before running over to her best friend. Aimée stood there with a questionable look in her eyes before catching her best friend who jumped into her arms. "I missed you so much! We have a lot of talking to do and so much more." The two brunettes hug each other tightly while the Frenchman and Monegasque watch the two girls.

"And now please tell me how the two of you know each other?" Aimée let's go of Charlotte but they keep theirs arms onto each other's waist. "We met in high school. My mother wanted me to attend high school where she did, so I did. Turns out that was in Nice and this beautiful lady also attended that school. So here we are, friends for almost ten years or so?"

Both Aimée and Charlotte smile towards the two men in front of them. "Now I get it, explains a lot." Aimée smiles and then hugs Charles who hugs her tightly. "How is everything?" He asks her when they separate. "All good, you as well?" Charles nods in agreement before telling them he and Charlotte needed to go for his duties on track. Aimée and Pierre both wave their goodbyes and turn towards the hospitality.

"Aimée!" She waved at Pierre and Pyry to continue their walk before hugging the blonde haired guy who was rushing towards her. "I missed you." He tells her before letting go of the girl just a few inches shorter than himself. "Mick?" Sounded out of the phone he was holding, now pulling it up again so that his mother showed up at the screen. "Aimée, so good to see you! You should come by fast, how are your parents?" Corinna Schumacher started to ramble, which causes Aimee and Mick to laugh at her.

After the two hung up Mick his phone call, the young German turned himself towards Aimée. "You and I have some catching up to do." Mick pokes her in her side, making her jump a little. "I will if you stop poking me, you know I hate that. But not now, I have some duties at Red Bull and AlphaTauri." She runs her hand through his hair, getting it all messy and making him take a step back. "Got it, me as well. Tonight?" Mick tries to get his hair the way it was and when finally finished, Seb passes, ruffling his hair as well. "That's it, I'm done with it. See you tonight little one." Aimée gives Mick another hug before turning around, this time entering the hospitality.

One hour later she was done with getting every information she needed of Yuki. He just left the room with Noel and she cleaned everything and made everything ready before Pierre and Pyry would enter. In the meantime Aimée scrolled through her messages and posted a picture of her entering the paddock on Instagram.

A few minutes later a knock sounded on the door before Pierre and Pyry entered the room. "Bonjour, come in." Aimée points towards the table where Pierre takes a seat, while Pyry takes a seat next to it. "Where do we start?" Pierre removes his face mask and puts it aside with his jacket. "Take your shirt off first, I will start the analysis of your upper body." Pierre immediately does as she asks, making her head face his chest right away. She was a little caught off guard before getting back to business, only for Pierre to notice.